Top Five Under appreciated Actors.

Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikes (sp), Don Cheadle, Edward Norton, its early that's all I can think of at the moment.

Clifton Powell.
The Greatest
Repped
monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

Lets be honest though, he hasn't done a great performance since "A Time To Kill".
Mud

The Lincoln Lawyer

Killer Joe

I think these are pretty good .. I just hate all the not so Funny movies he is involved in.

Cole Hauser  and Bradley Cooper  - I think are somewhat underrated 

Last edited:
there are a bunch of actors that don't get the notoriety they deserve...it may not necessarily be a bad thing tho.

this list is a mix of actors who deserve more notoriety and who i want to see more of, all because i think they are exceptional versatile actors and yield quality work.

chiwetel_ejiofor.jpg

^all his movies have been great (so far from what ive seen), he's picking up, but still think he fit the bill for the list.

Djimon-Hounsou-212146-1-402.jpg

amazing actor, gets no hollywood love imo. period. that french netflix war drama Special Forces was crazy.

mts_soboredomg-1332601-joseph-gordon-levitt-gq-2012-cover-900-600__span.jpg

i like JGL, sue me. and looper was the ****.

tumblr_miwrpzvgyN1s1bunio4_500.jpg

...self explanatory.

casey_affleck_reference.jpg

fantastic in jesse james, gone baby gone. really want more from him.

Entertainers-of-the-Year-Kerry-Washington.jpg

needs to be more in demand imo. also, if she asked me for a child or hand in marriage, i ain't thinking twice.

im sure i could add to this list, but giving it some thought, these are the ones that come to mind. wish i could think of more actresses.

^call me crazy, but she needs to be in a lowkey serious role. she'd be perfect for a comedic drama with a touch of improv humor. PERFECT. really think she has it in her.

Last edited:
If you guys haven't started watching Breaking Bad, I suggest you do so now. Bryan Cranston is PHENOMENAL. Yeah yeah, he may have one a ton of Emmy's for this but the general audience just thinks of him as Malcolms dad

Mud
The Lincoln Lawyer
Killer Joe

I think these are pretty good .. I just hate all the not so Funny movies he is involved in.

Cole Hauser

and 
Bradley Cooper 
- I think are somewhat underrated 

Mud was from this year, Lincoln Lawyer from 2011, so I feel like my point still stands. Especially since A Time to Kill was from 96. (Recently saw it for the first time, loved it).

Back
Top Bottom