Top Five Under appreciated Actors.

Mud was from this year, Lincoln Lawyer from 2011, so I feel like my point still stands. Especially since A Time to Kill was from 96. (Recently saw it for the first time, loved it).
how does your statement stand? LMAO

So you say he hasn't done a good movie since and I gave you 3 examples of movies after A time to Kill and .. nevermind ... Contact was a good movie so was U-571 and they were right after A time to Kill so what now ..

He was great in other movies too, but they sucked to none his fault.

P.S. Frailty and Amistad??? Come on now ....

Last edited:

he is that dude :pimp: def needs more shine in the industry.

tumblr_mdyc1pB0St1qjpqono1_500.jpg

wood harris definitely
surprised no one said dicaprio................
idk how he hasnt won an oscar yet

wood harris definitely
surprised no one said dicaprio................
idk how he hasnt won an oscar yet
Dicaprio has ben widely considered the best actor in the last 10 years.

With the Best Actor Oscar, the actual movie itself plays a huge role in it

If you guys haven't started watching Breaking Bad, I suggest you do so now. Bryan Cranston is PHENOMENAL. Yeah yeah, he may have one a ton of Emmy's for this but the general audience just thinks of him as Malcolms dad

I think now more people associate him with playing Walter than playing Hal. Malcolm in the Middle is starting to fade in people's memories. Hard for him to be underrated when people say BB is the best show ever, WW is the best tv character ever, and they'd only watch a movie because Cranston is in it.

I think now more people associate him with playing Walter than playing Hal. Malcolm in the Middle is starting to fade in people's memories. Hard for him to be underrated when people say BB is the best show ever, WW is the best tv character ever, and they'd only watch a movie because Cranston is in it.
I'm glad this is the case because dude is straight flames. The show is the **** to man, can't believe I slept this hard. I've watch almost the first 4 seasons in 2 weeks

He didn't get all the hype in Friday Night Lights, but Michael B. Jordan is about to have himself a nice career...

A.Mackie is (over)appreciated in my opinion.

i was gonna list him, but i haven't seen something that calls for deep acting skill from him yet...

just thought of another one, not sure if posted..

220px-Cole_Hauser.jpg

really like him as an actor and strongly believe he's underrated. his track record may make him seem one dimensional but i'd argue maybe he's being typecasted a lot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom