Top 10 US Cultural Tourism Capitals[by city] - Forbes 2009

You know NYC is the greatest but maybe Forbes is biased since they are based out of this city
laugh.gif

what a weird figure to go off of. no ratios or percentages but straight up MORE overall instutitions?

theres a lot of smaller towns that ratio wise, match up with the best of them. size isnt everything lol

can't believe cities like houston and minni ranked higher than SF.... seems like they only based on numbers.... i mean, there are certain landmarks orsights in certain cities that have more weight than sites in others... the Top 5 is about right though....

I don't agree except for number 1, 2, and 3. Although I don't agree with the order.
Like everyone, I am surprised by Minneapolis being up there.
laugh.gif
I think it should be replaced by Seattle (though I hate it here)

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Why isn't Las Vegas on there?

I don't live there, but you'd think people would go there.

Probably because you gotta be 21 to do 90% of the things there.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Not surprised by 1 or 2... but SF should be 3. Personally, I think the SF Bay Area has way more to offer culture-wise than LA but I can understand why people
would consider it at 2. I don't agree at all with #3-9 being above SF though.

yep. Wth. Btw, do they mean DC or Washington state?

Read the title.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

You know NYC is the greatest but maybe Forbes is biased since they are based out of this city
laugh.gif
Tell me where else in the country can you literally find one person from every different culture, ethnicity, or country other than NYC?

I wouldn't say it's hate towards SF, but you bring it on yourself when you try to bash another city for your own hometown bias.

Why would Forbes make this up? take it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom