Top 10 US Cultural Tourism Capitals[by city] - Forbes 2009

Looks alright but no offense to Minneapolis but never really thought of that city as a destination city. Also I don't see how DC is not in the top 4 withall of the places to visit and see Government wise.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

NYC > LA
finally, those cali folk can shut up bout they city....can't wait to get rid of em in da playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

NYC > LA
finally, those cali folk can shut up bout they city....can't wait to get rid of em in da playoffs
pimp.gif
anaheim isnt LA tho. "los angeles angels of anaheim" is a contradictory @#$ name
laugh.gif

but yea i cant wait till yankees knock em out

miami's got a lot of culture and a lot of tourism, definitely more than minny, houston and dallas

Not surprised by 1 or 2... but SF should be 3. Personally, I think the SF Bay Area has way more to offer culture-wise than LA but I can understand why peoplewould consider it at 2. I don't agree at all with #3-9 being above SF though.

Looks alright but no offense to Minneapolis but never really thought of that city as a destination city. Also I don't see how DC is not in the top 4 with all of the places to visit and see Government wise.

its because of the mall of america...

Not surprised by 1 or 2... but SF should be 3. Personally, I think the SF Bay Area has way more to offer culture-wise than LA but I can understand why people would consider it at 2. I don't agree at all with #3-9 being above SF though.

so you think SF should be ranked ahead of chicago? how so?

Back
Top Bottom