Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

@Dathbgboy and I just ran FL with 2 other randoms, finished it in our first try. Good run, bro. I'll be back on again later.

@Dathbgboy and I just ran FL with 2 other randoms, finished it in our first try. Good run, bro. I'll be back on again later.

Yea, I'm gon try and get on later. I'm tethering my internet right now so I gotta check how much I got left :lol: Still gotta call Comcast to set everything back up.

The introduction of 200+ GS DZ brackets are gonna be :pimp:
Hopefully. They are also going to introduce level 34 enemies and up to level 240 GS items :wow:

Love what they are doing to save the life of this game. Bought Season Pass so I can't wait for further additions to the story and another Incursion around the corner. Hopefully its not another wave based, camp here and defeat a boss level like FL. Hope they keep adding stuff to the DZ too. Maybe add weekly bosses that show up once at random spots in the map or open up some buildings for bigger boss fights...something more than Crate Drops :lol:

A big boss that the whole DZ has to fight to beat would be pretty bad ***. Maybe just a full squad that starts at DZ 6 and walks down to DZ 1 and doesn't die until they're all beat. Something like that would be pretty fun. I know some dudes would go rogue but would be stupid considering the whole server would be there.

Man I work so late but I'm going to need a couple of you guys help. Is sat morning good?

You on XBox or ps?

Nice... what did you guys get?

Hopefully I'll get to run with you guys over the weekend.  

Nothing i don't already have.

On another note, getting a electronics mod after solo'ing Lexington CM is a slap in the face, man, :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Could have been worse.  I've done Challenging missions where the boss didn't drop anything! 
mean.gif

I've read that if you don't land a shot on him then you won't get anything, but I'm sure I did.  Probably another glitch.  

Just to see if it was an isolated incident, I ran the same mission again without logging out or resetting and the same thing happened. 
eyes.gif

Two teal holsters, one for completing the mission, another from the "boss". Junok Junok was telling me the strategy and before he could finish, caught a slug from 100 ft away that dropped me :smh: :lol: It was so chaotic in the trenches but we got it done thanks to him. All I was doin was shootin, dropping heal stations and tryna stay alive.

Better off just buying the blueprints from the vendor upstairs.  214 parts.  All about the Phoenix creds nowadays. 

Better off just buying the blueprints from the vendor upstairs.  214 parts.  All about the Phoenix creds nowadays. 

Yea, the one is in DZ06 right? was going to do it last night but didn't want to get caught in the wrong area dolol

Yea, the one is in DZ06 right? was going to do it last night but didn't want to get caught in the wrong area dolol
I think he's referring to the special gear vendor found at the base upstairs.  They sell some of the BP's for the set items.

^ Yep, that's what I meant.  The DZ vendor needs a DZ lvl of 75, which I am no where near.  

I think it's still capped at 1000, so be sure to start spending when you get to +900! 

Do your dailies... that's at least 50 creds... then do Lincoln Challenging for another 30! 

Wait for the refresh at 5PM PST today for the refresh before y'all buy things.

Back
Top Bottom