Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Yeah, got teamed up with 3 European dudes that were 190+.

Kind of, originally bought the two striker blueprints from BoO vendor then suddenly changed my mind to get sentry pieces, but didn't have enough PC,
laugh.gif
, so i stuck with it. Gonna try a sentry 4 build set after.

As for as scavenging goes, i stopped caring about it because it barely did anything for me even when i had 140% and so i don't bother with it. However, it does help with higher quality loots with unnamed bosses, at least that's what i've been reading from reddit.

With randoms too... not bad.  Was it tough getting the tactics coordinated?  Presumably with minimal communication?

I have my Scavenging at around that level too, but wasn't sure if I should recalibrate to increase it.  At the expense of Disorientating or Bleeding.  

Yeah, got teamed up with 3 European dudes that were 190+.

Kind of, originally bought the two striker blueprints from BoO vendor then suddenly changed my mind to get sentry pieces, but didn't have enough PC, :lol: , so i stuck with it. Gonna try a sentry 4 build set after.

As for as scavenging goes, i stopped caring about it because it barely did anything for me even when i had 140% and so i don't bother with it. However, it does help with higher quality loots with unnamed bosses, at least that's what i've been reading from reddit.

With randoms too... not bad.  Was it tough getting the tactics coordinated?  Presumably with minimal communication?

I have my Scavenging at around that level too, but wasn't sure if I should recalibrate to increase it.  At the expense of Disorientating or Bleeding.  

Not really since everyone was at least 190+ GS, everybody kind of just assumed they've completed FL at least once and knew what they were doing, so we didn't need much communication until wave's 13-15.

I'd keep bleeding/disorientating because of the fact that if you're GS is 182+ and want to get that up, the quickest and fastest way to level it up is by FL which doesn't require such a high scavenger since you're guaranteed at least a 182 GS gear/weapon.

I've made my way up to GS 191, but have yet to properly go through Falcon... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I'll need to do that. 
laugh.gif

I'm down to run it again, just ran it today with other randoms. Wiped twice, but got it on our third try. Trying to get some Sentry pieces now.

After running the Incursion a few more times on challenging with my friends to refine our technique, i finally got my GS to a good 211. I can't get any set gloves to drop for the life of me though. :lol:

After running the Incursion a few more times on challenging with my friends to refine our technique, i finally got my GS to a good 211. I can't get any set gloves to drop for the life of me though.
laugh.gif
Yea I need gloves as well.  Not sure why I can get everything else but those.

The introduction of 200+ GS DZ brackets are gonna be :pimp:
Hopefully. They are also going to introduce level 34 enemies and up to level 240 GS items :wow:

Love what they are doing to save the life of this game. Bought Season Pass so I can't wait for further additions to the story and another Incursion around the corner. Hopefully its not another wave based, camp here and defeat a boss level like FL. Hope they keep adding stuff to the DZ too. Maybe add weekly bosses that show up once at random spots in the map or open up some buildings for bigger boss fights...something more than Crate Drops :lol:

I'm down to run it again, just ran it today with other randoms. Wiped twice, but got it on our third try. Trying to get some Sentry pieces now.
Yeah, if we can figure out a time, I'd like to join.  How long does it usually take?  And I'm not too familiar with the strategy.  Only seen a few vids and they mostly camp out in that tunnel.
I wanna run it but I'm only 107 so I won't be much use but I want the gear
laugh.gif
I think minmum GS is 140 and 160 for Challenging?

I wanna run it but I'm only 107 so I won't be much use but I want the gear
laugh.gif
I'm guessing you don't have full HE stuff or any at this point.  Not sure if you've finished the missions but if you have, I'd suggest going back to play some of them on hard to get HE items and go from there.

Haven't been on in awhile.

Did they nerf the shotgunners in Falcon Lost Challenge mode? Dudes are ridiculous...

Did any of yall ever get together to run Falcon Lost? Haven't played in about 3 days so I'm out of the loop, still need to run it and get some teal gear.

Did any of yall ever get together to run Falcon Lost? Haven't played in about 3 days so I'm out of the loop, still need to run it and get some teal gear.
I always do mines with randoms.

GS is sitting at 204 so its always a cake walk.

Seems like people just boot anyone in randoms less than at least 190

I always do mines with randoms.

GS is sitting at 204 so its always a cake walk.

Seems like people just boot anyone in randoms less than at least 190

Yea, I'm only at like 169 still. I even went as far as calibrating some gear to get my scavenging up to 77% :smh: Swear I ran w/ SinnerP for like an hour+ and we both ended up w/ nothing. I think the way the game is set up, after I get my first piece of teal gear, I'll start seeing better and higher HE gear and some teal pieces sprinkled here and there.

Yea, I'm only at like 169 still. I even went as far as calibrating some gear to get my scavenging up to 77%
mean.gif
Swear I ran w/ SinnerP for like an hour+ and we both ended up w/ nothing. I think the way the game is set up, after I get my first piece of teal gear, I'll start seeing better and higher HE gear and some teal pieces sprinkled here and there.
Yeah, I just crafted everything.  Ultimately better off doing all the dailies and farming Phoenix Creds at Lincoln Challenging.  

Yeah, if we can figure out a time, I'd like to join.  How long does it usually take?  And I'm not too familiar with the strategy.  Only seen a few vids and they mostly camp out in that tunnel.

I wanna run it but I'm only 107 so I won't be much use but I want the gear :lol:

I think minmum GS is 140 and 160 for Challenging?

40 mins to an hour. And that's exactly the easiest way to do it, is to stay in the pit, grab bomb every 4th routh, plant, back to the pit, and repeat.

40 mins to an hour. And that's exactly the easiest way to do it, is to stay in the pit, grab bomb every 4th routh, plant, back to the pit, and repeat.
What Skills did you guys run?  Presumably heal stations, smart cover and sticky bombs?

What Skills did you guys run?  Presumably heal stations, smart cover and sticky bombs?

For me, heal station (ammo mod), first aid (overdose), and survivor link. And for the most part, people run with similar skill, but they replace heal station with pulse or sticky.

I'm EST and Sat morn might be a go for me, waiting to hear back from something. Any of yall gettin on tonight?

Back
Top Bottom