Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Just did it. My only gripe w/ the game forreal is the fact that most if not all of the good weapons are in the DZ. I play dolo most of time so trying to get good weapons in there is a struggle
Yeah I hate how you are forced to play in a group or get ran through by rogues. I been on both sides and its fun being a rogue and just going ham or playing by myself running away or even trying to take them on.

Ubisoft should of made the Dark Zone match the amount of people in your group. If you play dolo everyone else in the lobby should be dolo or if you with 4 everyone else is running with 4. Most of the time you die in there is being shot in the back or get melted by a group. Would be way more balanced than it is now.

They should totally jack call of dutys multiplayer but in 3rd person. Id play it all day.
Would be so dope. 2-4 teams of 4 players and the group that wins/survives get rewarded Phoenix credits or dark zone/regular credits.

Gear score should be the average of your group and you only get matched up with other groups that have the same average gear score. And only the group leader should have the ability to activate the signature skill. We all know how cheese it is in the Dark Zone when all 4 players can simultaneously activate the damage resistant shield.

Last edited:
^ It's that big number next to your name... ranging from 140 (?) to over 200. 

Anyway, Broadway Emprium & Russian Consulate dailies again???  At least I got another HE FW M1A. 

Where do I get my gear score?
You have to be level 30 first. After you are level 30 you get ranked by gear score. Having higher gear score doesn't necessarily relate to being better equipped though. Don't overlook certain talents on your gear just because its lowly rated. Talents on each gear can be more beneficial to your overall player than a higher rated gear level item. Same goes for DPS. Its not all about the highest number.

What's interesting is that I've seen matchmake randoms have double-digit gear scores (the one saw was 80), but they were obvs not that low.  Weird. 

Where do I get my gear score?
You have to be level 30 first. After you are level 30 you get ranked by gear score. Having higher gear score doesn't necessarily relate to being better equipped though. Don't overlook certain talents on your gear just because its lowly rated. Talents on each gear can be more beneficial to your overall player than a higher rated gear level item. Same goes for DPS. Its not all about the highest number.
Ah, I'm at level 29.5 so that makes sense. Thanks.

I dunno... it's possible I guess.  It was just that their 'play' didn't seem that low.  Anywho... we all survived. Lol. 

Did the Russian Consulate mission last night, joined a group that was half way done :lol: Dude ended up falling through the floor on the last part of the mission so I had to finish it dolo. Was expecting it to be tougher but wasn't. Going to run the General Assembly mission tonight if I get time. Anticipating more story missions for the game.

Son is fantastically equipped.

What's your gs?

i have 5 strikers, 3, tacs & 2 sentry calls items... still no gloves & no nomad gear yet ;/

View media item 2001615

Nomad gloves and knee pads are for sale in DZ6 safe house

At what do yall think it's coo to buy weapons and gear? Almost seems not worth it when most things can be acquired through drops.

2 nomad pieces gives you 100% scavenging bonus

At what do yall think it's coo to buy weapons and gear? Almost seems not worth it when most things can be acquired through drops.
Best thing to buy in the DZ are Blueprints fam. There are Blueprints for level 50, 70-75, and 90 Dark Zone level players. After grabbing blue prints at the Base too there are also incredibly boosted weapons on the weekly advanced gear vendor on the 2nd floor on tech. After awhile people who just go into DZ just go there to farm HE material since the drops will be way under geared for them. I'm starting to just solely go in there to farm HE material and Phoenix Credits too now.

I tried to solo it last night... got a Delta error after 10mins, but it still worked. 

And there it goes...

[Changelog] April 21 maintenance

Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of April 21:

Falcon Lost
The APC will now only take damage from C4
Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet

Gameplay
Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly

UI
Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally
PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom