Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Went into the DZ solo since I need to get some better gear and weapons, :smh: no more than 5min of bein in there, group of rogue dudes roll up on me while I'm killin enemies by one of the extraction zones.

I still haven't met any of the name bosses in the DZ. Killed some last night in the main area but no good drops.

Did they fix the glitch yet? I ran it w/ SinnerP and some other dudes a couple weeks ago and it was useless, wouldn't mind trying again
Not 100% sure but when I ran a mission right after the update, someone in my group still managed to do it but haven't been able to since
The tricky bit is trying to get to the echo on your first run.  After using the mobile-cover trick and completing the end of that mission, the doors will be left open.  That's when you have your group-leader drop a mobile-cover in perpendicular to the doors.  Go back to the beginning of the mission and restart.  The doors will close, but the mobile-cover should still be there.  You need to have your group-leader do it cuz if someone else does it, the cover will disappear when you restart the mission.  Lather, rinse, repeat. 
If you're on PSN add me Eggy_Yokez I usually got room for 1 more when I run stuff
What DZ lvl are you guys?  If we're at different DZ lvl's, would we still be able to exist in the same DZ?  

Did they fix the glitch yet? I ran it w/ SinnerP and some other dudes a couple weeks ago and it was useless, wouldn't mind trying again

Not 100% sure but when I ran a mission right after the update, someone in my group still managed to do it but haven't been able to since

The tricky bit is trying to get to the echo on your first run.  After using the mobile-cover trick and completing the end of that mission, the doors will be left open.  That's when you have your group-leader drop a mobile-cover in perpendicular to the doors.  Go back to the beginning of the mission and restart.  The doors will close, but the mobile-cover should still be there.  You need to have your group-leader do it cuz if someone else does it, the cover will disappear when you restart the mission.  Lather, rinse, repeat. 

If you're on PSN add me Eggy_Yokez I usually got room for 1 more when I run stuff
What DZ lvl are you guys?  If we're at different DZ lvl's, would we still be able to exist in the same DZ?  

Didn't know it took all of that :lol:

And I think you can. We were in the same DZ that one day when we came up empty handed

Once you get the PA trick down, each run only takes a few mins... and I was running with just one other guy.  He's a much higher level than me, but it's not too bad.  

Having 3 makes it slightly harder cuz there are more bad guys.  

What's your DZ lvl again @Dathbgboy  ?  I'm at 19, but if someone was at, say, 30 or above, we'd get different level of enemies.  Thus, we might not be able to exist in the same DZ. 

Most people were just doing the roll method for the longest time

I can't get the roll-method down all the time though.  Leaving a cover there saves so much time.  All about that efficiency! 
laugh.gif

I can't get the roll-method down all the time though.  Leaving a cover there saves so much time.  All about that efficiency! 
laugh.gif
lolz agreed.  Going to try your method later
Actually, my bad... the roll-method's obvs been patched.  I meant the "running with the mobile cover" method.  That was what I was referring to about not being able to successfully do all the time.  

Once you get the PA trick down, each run only takes a few mins... and I was running with just one other guy.  He's a much higher level than me, but it's not too bad.  
Having 3 makes it slightly harder cuz there are more bad guys.  

What's your DZ lvl again @Dathbgboy
 ?  I'm at 19, but if someone was at, say, 30 or above, we'd get different level of enemies.  Thus, we might not be able to exist in the same DZ. 

I'm between 15 and 19, can't really remember. I don't usually focus on my lvl most of the time

WarrenGate Challange in less than 20mins?! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Yeah, surprised me too. I was running with my homie (me at GS 192 and him 174) and two randoms (GS 193 and 199). Had two sets of striker (kneepads and mask) with the extra armor damage so it was cheese. I'm not sure what the two randoms were running but they pretty much melted thru enemies too, :lol:.

laugh.gif
 WTH.

On a sidenote... the K-pop really does add a new dimension to this game... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom