Told ex I miss her but she just assumes I'm running game.....

Some chic clearly broke your heart. Since when is a man showing his feelings considered a "no no"? If anything it takes a stronger person to be real about how he/she is feeling.

You guys think I'm trippin that she's getting piped by other dudes? NOPE. It's been a year, I expect her to be out there, just as I am. Like Drake says, them guys are just practice. But at this point I'm willing to separate myself from the slam pieces and give it another round with her. But her believing me is a whole nother story. Between me and y'all, I'm dead serious. But trust issues were the demise last year and her friends see me out with new girls every other week so she it may just be impossible for her to believe I'm for real. Is her friends seeing me with new cute chicks a bad thing? I thought that girls want a guy in demand...but I could see how that could show I haven't changed or something dumb.

Practice means what it means..I'm not an insecure dude trippin off a single girl doing her thing.if anything more practice yhe more it reinforces that I was that dude, that's how I feel with every girl I deal with. She's not in a relationship right now and she's never met a dude like me, she'd admit that off top. But trusting me enough to make that round 2 a reality might be impossible

Last edited:
You guys think I'm trippin that she's getting piped by other dudes? NOPE. It's been a year, I expect her to be out there, just as I am. Like Drake says, them guys are just practice. But at this point I'm willing to separate myself from the slam pieces and give it another round with her. But her believing me is a whole nother story. Between me and y'all, I'm dead serious. But trust issues were the demise last year and her friends see me out with new girls every other week so she it may just be impossible for her to believe I'm for real. Is her friends seeing me with new cute chicks a bad thing? I thought that girls want a guy in demand...but I could see how that could show I haven't changed or something dumb.
Spit my water out
laugh.gif
What does this even mean?!?!
laugh.gif
 same thing I thought...Cmon man, I hope you understand those songs (this one in paticular) are meant to make the unsavory females feel better about their felacious ways...those shouldnt be words to live by for any self respecting young man.
mean.gif

You got that song stuck in my head now too.

I called her no answer. I swear I'll never reach out to her again. You can hit, I don't own her..money gives me a boner.

^^^

Now you just want the attention of NTers.

Its clear you care... We have been there.

we have all told you to keep it pumping. You don't have to tell us that you have indeed kept it pumped.

Just... Keep it pumping.

You playing games is not going to get the message across. Just be an adult about the situation and tell her how you feel as you have told us all on here. If she does not get the point after that then def keep it moving. But you feeding into this situation that could potentially be all in your head is not going to get you anything but heartache and drama.

Back
Top Bottom