Told ex I miss her but she just assumes I'm running game.....

You guys really think her telling me to bring my dog over was legit? It was like 11 p.m. on a Tuesday and I literally had a girl on her way over already. I assumed once I asked where her new place was she would have stiff armed me. Hard to take her too seriously ya dig..
She prolly legit wanted to see the dog. Don't think it had anything to do with you, ya dig?
I doubt it, sounds like she had other intentions or was at least giving you an opportunity to say spark something and you didnt. Just quit the chit chat and tell her you guys need to have a serious discussion and go from there.
Is she your ex because she thinks you're gay?
laugh.gif

You guys really think her telling me to bring my dog over was legit? It was like 11 p.m. on a Tuesday and I literally had a girl on her way over already. I assumed once I asked where her new place was she would have stiff armed me. Hard to take her too seriously ya dig..

who wants to see a dog, who cares how cute it is, an hour before midnight? you shoulda went and got those yambs.... smack yourself...pause... now move on cause you done f***ed this one up:smh:

You guys are giving an iffy girl a lot of credit that she seriously wanted me to breeze thru with my bulldog..even if I did she could have said thanks and then told me to scram on some power move bs. She def wasnt going to let me spend the night and slide with her roommate there judging, lets be for real. She wanna see the dog she can come thru my spot in some PJs. Also note I literally had a girl knocking at the door when she told me to come over with the dog. Didnt have time to see if she was serious or not.

maybe she's scared to let her guards down right away?

slowing things down in her perspective can genuinely show her that you care for her if you continue to stick around.

if you give up quick, it means that she didn't mean that much to you.

persistence.

Dam why is this dude making this so confusing ?

If you want to get back with the girl and see if you can make things work the second time around just ask her ....

If she says no move on

simple

Last edited:
Its cause she is now used to the game

meaning.... she is no a player in the game. That means she has given up the buns after a couple dudes told her

"I miss you"

No doubt she's jaded. I called her a b word last week like she's just being extra sardonic, it's just unnecessary. I sent her a screen shot of a text from another girl who acts sweet and friendly and told her remember when you were this adorable?

you young...you dont know what you what.

showing her conversations you had with other women, and telling her thats how she should act? you doing way too much.

Last edited:
No doubt she's jaded. I called her a b word last week like she's just being extra sardonic, it's just unnecessary. I sent her a screen shot of a text from another girl who acts sweet and friendly and told her remember when you were this adorable?

wow.... you need to revisit your thoughts sir. How you gonna send her a text of another chick? Are you mentally deprived of other peoples emotions? How do you think she took some stupid move like that?

You're just a troll. You don't even notice how tangled up your getting with this nonsense.

If she's gonna go back and forth and try to play me cold or be a B she's gonna get called out. And like you guys initially thought that I was just thirstin for yambs, she needs to know I actually would prefer her over the rest of the team and that I reminisce about the old days when it was lovey dovey and not all guarded too cool for school bs

I've been there before man. She's your ex for a reason.

Save yourself the drama, and keep it moving. You'd be surprised what's in store for you out there.

Ain't trollin. I really wanted her back but all the effort seems futile. Tired of her consistently hitting me back then vanishing. I prob need to let it go...:smh:

Sorry to break it to you but she found a dude with a bigger D and he's hitting that bottom. You just can't compete with da meat. Sorry man

why get back with her? what's done is done, and that's the way it had to be. point is, you guys broke up, she will forever hold that against you and if you guys end up arguing for whatever reason, she will most likely bring up the past and rub it on your face.

never let a female see u sweat
never let a female alter your mood, a man in his feelings is a no no

sometimes you gotta move on, women dont make sense, so stop trying to make sense of it

If she's real, she may just need you to show her with your actions that you truly do care. They say actions speak louder than words....so man up and be real. If she doesn't return the love, keep it moving and don't look back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fighting to make something work. Not everything in life is going to be a cakewalk my dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom