Todd McShay's first 2008 NFL Mock Draft - 1st Rd

whoever gets DeSean will get a great WR
pimp.gif
. yea i'm biased as hell, but he has what it takes to succeed in the NFL, sometimes our QB couldn't get himthe ball, and sometimes he was just covered too much that other WRs got the limelight. his importance is very clear...when our offense didn't have him inthere the other WRs struggled. i know u can point to his games where he didn't get any production and whatnot, but in a NFL game the defense can'tfocus on him that much which should allow him to get more open. he has the skills of WR as well as being a "glorified punt returner"

if he drops to the 49ers i'd sure as hell would like that...so if his stock falls i don't care as long as he gets taken by the niners
pimp.gif

Desean busts a 4.3 and he might be 1st WR off the board.
Maybe, but if Malcolm Kelly comes out and busts a 4.4, I don't see how you pick Desean over him.
I honestly dont see what people see in Sweed.
Seen too many Horns games to disagree with you...He's good, but I can't say he's ever done anything that jumped out at me. I'veseen Horns fans talk about him the way they talked about Roy Williams when he was in Austin
smh.gif
...Can't remember him ever dominating a game against a decentteam. Now that I think of it, I can't really remember him being even productive against a good team...I can't see him going in Round 1, no way, no how.Jackson, Kelly, Doucet, Bowman are all better, and there's probably more...
IMO 5 - 7 QBs going in the 1st round
Brohm, Ryan, Woodson, Brennan, then who?

Pats are going to trade the pick for Zach Thomas, or Jason Taylor. I can just feel it, they love aging players.

You know he is going to say Erik Ainge...

And uhh Maybe MAYBEE Henne or Booty. Henne has an arm he is just mentally ******ed.

EDIT...Gunna beat me to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

more proof the nfl is out to help the pats

them cheaters should of got the niners pik taken away but goodwell is so far up belechick...
why, it's not their pick. it;s the niners pick. niners didn't cheat....
laugh.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]24. Seattle Seahawks[/h2]Current record: 8-4
Scouts Inc.'s three biggest needs: OL, S, TE
Projected pick: Jonathan Stewart*, RB, Oregon
The Seahawks have some tough questions to ponder at the running back position in the upcoming offseason. Will Shaun Alexander return to form? Can Maurice Morris be the full-time load-carrier if not? Stewart has yet to indicate his intentions but it wouldn't be a bit surprising if he followed QB Dennis Dixon out of Eugene. Stewart has the versatility, power and burst to thrive in coach Mike Holmgren's system.

frown.gif

ANYONE BUT THE CHICKENS.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Henne
Ainge
Booty
Keller
Dixon
Flacco

take your pick.
Dixon makes sense if he can get healthy. I'm still not sold on Ainge...I'm see nothing in Henne besides his arm. Like theone2401 said, the guyis a damned idiot.
sick.gif
at whoever takes JDB or Sam Keller in the First Round...

okkay
nerd.gif
, and since Ainge is ranked right behind those 4 definitive high picks on almost every draft rating service thats
laugh.gif
? You actin namin some dude whois the 40th ranked qb in his class.
smh.gif

Henne
Ainge
Booty
Keller
Dixon
Flacco

take your pick.
you think they all got 1st round talent gunna?

and all Malcolm Kelly has to do is run good and he will be the 1st WR taken

okkay
nerd.gif
, and since Ainge is ranked right behind those 4 definitive high picks on almost every draft rating service thats
laugh.gif
? You actin namin some dude who is the 40th ranked qb in his class.
smh.gif

If you meant that towards me for laughing I wasnt laughing at the fact that you mentioned Ainge in that class. I was laughing at the fact I knewyou was gonna name him. I have no problems with Ainge going first round. You just never let anyone forget about your Vol's

laugh.gif
at laurinaitis going 3rd. dude is overrated as hell. desean aint going to be the #1 wr taken and sweed aint going before kelly.

Animal at 3 is a big stretch, unless he runs like a 4.4
glasses.gif
which I dont see happenin,
Desean busts a 4.3 and he might be 1st WR off the board.
I honestly dont see what people see in Sweed.

IMO 5 - 7 QBs going in the 1st round

ATL
KC
BAL
CARO
DET
S.F
and a couple strong possibles.

SF Will not take a QB... Smith injury will let him have another full year as the teams starter IMO... but drafting a QB in the later rounds wouldn'tbother me..

You're reaching bruh, I could care lesss about if any them boys go in the 1st round. I dont see no check from them, and if u followed, I aint really anAinge fan.
when have I hyped a Vol who wasnt deserving or talented?
infact, U can go thru @ 1000 posts in that college football thread and I barely if ever mention a "Vol"
since I never let you forget, name a Vol I have been pumpin up in any threads outside of a Vols game thread or the SEC thread ... i'll wait.

you think they all got 1st round talent gunna?
Nope, but teams are gonna make runs on QBs and teams arent gonna wanna be left out.

I would LOVE if the Pats took Mcfadden (I'm a pats fan) but it would never ever happen. They would trade down and take the LB from OSU (laurinaitis) orjust trade out of 1st round and stockpile 2nd-3rd round picks.

I'm sick of seeing the Vikes take DE's...just go grab someone in free agency, the evaluation at that posistion during the draft obviously hasn'tworked out (at least in the 1st round anyway...of course Edwards just got suspended for some suppliment he took so
laugh.gif
)

The Bills need an impact tight end...any prospects this year?

Yea mrMossy, When I saw him have another DE listed for Vikes I was like
eek.gif

Its time to go in a different direction.
The Bills need an impact tight end...any prospects this year?
many ...

Fred Davis
Kellen davis
martellus Bennett

are all SICK
pimp.gif

Henne
Ainge
Booty
Keller
Dixon
Flacco

take your pick.

I don't think they'll sneak into the first round. Remember last year when the second round hit, that's when all the QB's started going. Kolb, Beck, Stanton were all right there with Quinn, but everyone waited. I see the same with this draft. Teams have too many other holes to fill to betaking a guy that will sit at least a year and pay him a ton. These days you gotta take guys in the first who will play tomorrow and hope the 2nd or 3rdrounders who will still sit at least a year, but earn a LOT less money, will still grow as if they were first rounders.

You're reaching bruh, I could care lesss about if any them boys go in the 1st round. I dont see no check from them, and if u followed, I aint really an Ainge fan.
when have I hyped a Vol who wasnt deserving or talented?
infact, U can go thru @ 1000 posts in that college football thread and I barely if ever mention a "Vol"
since I never let you forget, name a Vol I have been pumpin up in any threads outside of a Vols game thread or the SEC thread ... i'll wait.
You taking what I said the wrong way completely to the umptenth power.

I just knew that if Ainge wasnt mentioned you would mention him no more no less. I never said Ainge or anyother Vol you bring up wasnt talented or that youpumped up people more then they deserved. No where did I mention any thing about hyping.

All I said was that you would name him and you did
eek.gif

So who is reaching
nerd.gif

I love Dixon but I don't think he's first round status...the questions about his health IMO will drop him to at least the 2nd...and correct me ifi'm wrong but isn't he more likely to pursue baseball? or not?

DoubleJ, all it takes is one silly GM and Scout to fall in love with him, You see the QBs running half these NFL teams lately? You trust them Gms and scouts?
laugh.gif
I dont

Back
Top Bottom