Today is the 10 year anniversary of the Northeast black out Vol. the rucker game that never happened

Yup it was my birthday....I was driving towards Fordham road and noticed the traffic lights went out, then everyone started stepping out their stores and houses...it was crazy...my girls block turned it into an opportunity for a block party...

I remember my mom would let me play football in the street on my block because the traffic lights weren't working
laugh.gif

I was a young boy
Not even sure how I feel about that. The way it sounds, it sounds like she wanted you to get hit 
laugh.gif
. I definitely remember that day. I was taking driving lessons when I went to stop at a light and noticed that it was off. Me and my instructor thought that light was just busted. So I went to the next light, off. Then the next, and then the next. I was like wtf is going on? Turned on the radio and heard power was out on the whole northeast. Then I was like oh ****, this ain't good.

On another note...damn, I been driving for 10 years already? Time flies

Last edited:
I remember my mom would let me play football in the street on my block because the traffic lights weren't working :lol:

I was a young boy
Not even sure how I feel about that. The way it sounds, it sounds like she wanted you to get hit 
laugh.gif

. I definitely remember that day. I was taking driving lessons when I went to stop at a light and noticed that it was off. Me and my instructor thought that light was just busted. So I went to the next light, off. Then the next, and then the next. I was like wtf is going on? Turned on the radio and heard power was out on the whole northeast. Then I was like oh ****, this ain't good.

:lol: I dun goofed she WOULDNT let me play in the street

I was playing NBA street 2 at my neighbors crib and we progressed mad far and didnt get a chance to save :smh:

I remember my mom would let me play football in the street on my block because the traffic lights weren't working
laugh.gif

I was a young boy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I dun goofed she WOULDNT let me play in the street

I was playing NBA street 2 at my neighbors crib and we progressed mad far and didnt get a chance to save
mean.gif
I was about to say, that would be some cold ****. Who would tell their kid to literally go play in traffic? 
roll.gif

Ahhh... Im a bit late on this but i still want to share. So i was sitting at home watching my favorite show at the time..POKEMON. I had accidentally pressed a button at the exact moment that the show somehow rewinded back like 5 seconds. I thought i had just discovered a secret rewind button and then bam! The tv goes out everything. I was mad .. Pokemon was the bomb back then too hahahaha. :smokin

I remember that day, It was hot as **** for one. I was in Teaneck at a friends crib and coincidentally, she had open crib. It was like 6 of us including me but I had a great time though nonetheless :pimp:

My survivor kit was: candles, Hennessey, trees and Diplomatic Immunity :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Smh ****** in detroit drove a car into a jewelry store. So many thefts those couple days but one of the funnest nights ever.

If I was on a train when that happened I would probably pass out seriously, how did those people get out?

Ahhh... Im a bit late on this but i still want to share. So i was sitting at home watching my favorite show at the time..POKEMON. I had accidentally pressed a button at the exact moment that the show somehow rewinded back like 5 seconds. I thought i had just discovered a secret rewind button and then bam! The tv goes out everything. I was mad .. Pokemon was the bomb back then too hahahaha. :smokin

YOOOOOO i was watching pokemon when it happened too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom