Today is national Tequila day

^ i meant the kirkland anejo, forgot to clarify, sorry
laugh.gif

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

When I was 17, my boss brought me back some authentic tequila from Mexico in a gallon milk jug. I drank it all night by taking a shot and chasing it with Mountain Dew from a 2-liter. I ended up fighting a tree, puking on my wall and taking my pants off and pissing on them whilst they sat on my bedroom floor that night.  FOLDED.  Never again. 

Eff a tequila.

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

When I was 17, my boss brought me back some authentic tequila from Mexico in a gallon milk jug. I drank it all night by taking a shot and chasing it with Mountain Dew from a 2-liter. I ended up fighting a tree, puking on my wall and taking my pants off and pissing on them whilst they sat on my bedroom floor that night.  FOLDED.  Never again. 

Eff a tequila.

My top 3.

Don Julio Anejo
Gran Centenario Anejo
Regional Resposado (this one surprised me and is actually really good. An aunt brought it from Jalico, Mx. I highly recommend it.

A cousin recommended Dos Lunas, two moons. I'll pick that one up later and see whats up.

My top 3.

Don Julio Anejo
Gran Centenario Anejo
Regional Resposado (this one surprised me and is actually really good. An aunt brought it from Jalico, Mx. I highly recommend it.

A cousin recommended Dos Lunas, two moons. I'll pick that one up later and see whats up.

Originally Posted by Beermann2

My top 3.

Don Julio Anejo
Gran Centenario Anejo

this is a good one we had it at our bar,, def. give it a try

Originally Posted by Beermann2

My top 3.

Don Julio Anejo
Gran Centenario Anejo

this is a good one we had it at our bar,, def. give it a try

First time i ever got wasted when i was like 18 was off some tequila. Ever since then I've stayed away unless it was patron & i think i had some el jimador or whatever once since

so Patron is the only tequila i'll drink now, everything else just brings back bad memories lol

First time i ever got wasted when i was like 18 was off some tequila. Ever since then I've stayed away unless it was patron & i think i had some el jimador or whatever once since

so Patron is the only tequila i'll drink now, everything else just brings back bad memories lol

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

Eff a tequila.

That %*%@ is gross, once some family members brought some in a soba bottle. It's called Mezcal, not sure but I think it's 100% pure tequila.

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

Eff a tequila.

That %*%@ is gross, once some family members brought some in a soba bottle. It's called Mezcal, not sure but I think it's 100% pure tequila.

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

Eff a tequila.

Chasing tequila?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You did it wrong.

Worst. Liquor. Ever.

Eff a tequila.

Chasing tequila?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You did it wrong.

I love tequila. I'm looking to try some new brands. I agree that patron is overrated and overpriced. I'm more of an 1800 man

I love tequila. I'm looking to try some new brands. I agree that patron is overrated and overpriced. I'm more of an 1800 man

Patron is definitely over-priced.

But it's the only tequila that doesn't give me a hangover.

1800 leaves me with headaches.

Wanted to try Don Julio. But it's the same price as Patron. So no need for me to switch.

Patron is definitely over-priced.

But it's the only tequila that doesn't give me a hangover.

1800 leaves me with headaches.

Wanted to try Don Julio. But it's the same price as Patron. So no need for me to switch.

What is the most popular mixed drink you serve with tequila?
Enter the Dragon, made with passion fruit, muddled pepper, and cava.

Bollocks.  Margaritas are more popular. 

I love a nice margarita.  Don't care too much for straight tequila. 

What is the most popular mixed drink you serve with tequila?
Enter the Dragon, made with passion fruit, muddled pepper, and cava.

Bollocks.  Margaritas are more popular. 

I love a nice margarita.  Don't care too much for straight tequila. 

1800 is trash...*%@! was like poland spring...crushed a while bottle in about 30 mins wit two friends, had to go cop another 24pk to top it off
smh.gif
...I don't drink that much tequila tho...need to get back into it...probably cop some Don Julio today...F a Patron...dudes cop off name more than anything...its like them dudes that swear by Ciroc...tho the coconut is good

Back
Top Bottom