TNT to Have H-O-R-S-E game during All-Star Weekend

I don't know if it's been said, but this can either go really good or really bad. From experience, I've played in either a real short game of horseor a really long game of horse. Hopefully, these guys can make some trick shots without taking 30 tries to get something down. Maybe Kevin Love can finally getrecognition for SOMETHING and be a part of this.

I am in complete and total shock that the master of the trick shot, Vince Carter has not been mentioned in this post. What a JOKE SMH

i foresee some "in-the-crowd" type shots

a game of "king of the court" would've be hot in the 80s, but the nba is too soft for that now

Like I said... put my man in the game
laugh.gif

that tmac/arenas shoot out was crazy!

anyway how about inviting some harlem globetrotters vs nba players
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

i work for turner sports.....so far the only participant confirmed is OJ Mayo...and as i said in another post Chuck will be back for all star weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

i work for turner sports.....so far the only participant confirmed is OJ Mayo...and as i said in another post Chuck will be back for all star weekend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok not to hate but why are you guys saying players like LBJ should be in it? I think more shooting skilled players like Sheed, Gilbert, Tmac, Nash, kobe, wadeand Melo should be mentioned before LEbron.

I could be wrong because out of game is a lot different but I just don't think Lebron would be a good participant.

3 players?

I see how you can't really have 10.....but 3 seems awfully low and the "game" could be over in less than 10 minutes.

David Thorpe suggested something good. 1 rookie, 1 star, 1 old guy. A chatter suggested Mayo, Kobe, Cassell. Sounds awesome! I couldn't tell who'd winbut I'll be cheering for Cassell to bust out the "big balls!"

Yea it should be between atleast 5-8 guys., Any lower than that could be over fairly soon. Especially if its a big man against some guards. All they have to dois go out the the 3 point line and its pretty much a wrap for the big men. Then again I dont if I want to watch dudes play horse for an hour unless it getsreal competitive and guys are doing some real nice shots and its going back and forth with makes. But I have a feeling Stern will %@$! it up by putting in awheel or something that you have to try to make the shot on the wheel. Just let dudes go up into the stands and take shots and do what they want.

Back
Top Bottom