TNT to Have H-O-R-S-E game during All-Star Weekend

I was watching Pistol Pete against Iceman on youtube just a couple days ago. I wonder who they get

Sad that we have to have a fugazi HORSE game probably filled with celebs plus a couple old timers instead of the real thing with the real players at the AllStar Weekend.

If the current NBA players are allowed to play, will dunks count?
I would love to see NBA players trying to copy each other dunks or have a half-court shoot out.
This should be an even Lebron, Kobe, Wade, etc... should participate in.
Ego's won't be crushed if they lose, at least I don't think so.

Be interesting to see the rules of this... everyone has specific rules for games like these, i'm willing to bet they will throw some stupid ones into this.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If the current NBA players are allowed to play, will dunks count?
I would love to see NBA players trying to copy each other dunks or have a half-court shoot out.
This should be an even Lebron, Kobe, Wade, etc... should participate in.
Ego's won't be crushed if they lose, at least I don't think so.

The article says no dunks. I hope some big name guys are in it, too.

Hopefully some big named stars participate, but it'll probably end up being for younger players to create a name for themselves.

Potential to be awesome.

Do y'all play 'Knockout'? How 'bout 'Three in the Bucket'? I'd like to see some NBA stars play those two.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Potential to be awesome.

Do y'all play 'Knockout'? How 'bout 'Three in the Bucket'? I'd like to see some NBA stars play those two.

A "Knock-out" game between Calderon, Nash, M. WIlliams and Ray Allen would take forever.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Potential to be awesome.

I can only see Knocking being bad, unless they got some clean guys in there, no Ron Artests.
laugh.gif

I think this has the potential to be good, but they should pre-record this, or it could be disaster.

Back
Top Bottom