TITAN UPDATES.

im definite that they don't have a size10 anymore coz i was looking for a pair to help out a friend and its completely sold out..

are the hyperdunk Mcfly for sale at titan or is it just for display?

are the hyperdunk Mcfly for sale at titan or is it just for display?

Ej,they are just on display...
for now
wink.gif

Had a titan haircut
wink.gif

they'll give you an ipad to use while you are having their services. wasn't able to use it though as i can't bend my head hahaha
almost got asleep when the scalp massage was being done.

now there's another reason to give the boss/wife/gf
wink.gif

ill just have a haircut(but there's a pair already in my trunk) lol

Had a titan haircut
wink.gif

they'll give you an ipad to use while you are having their services. wasn't able to use it though as i can't bend my head hahaha
almost got asleep when the scalp massage was being done.

now there's another reason to give the boss/wife/gf
wink.gif

ill just have a haircut(but there's a pair already in my trunk) lol

10% discount on purchase for all that could show a school id at titan...exclusion would be limited ed footwear...check titan22.com for further details or give them a call...

also for the mcflys here is what you should do to get it!

10% discount on purchase for all that could show a school id at titan...exclusion would be limited ed footwear...check titan22.com for further details or give them a call...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

What if your a graduate student already but you still have an i.d of your alma mater, would Titan still honor the 10% discount or you really have to be a student with present school i.d to avail of the 10% discount except limited edition footwear?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

What if your a graduate student already but you still have an i.d of your alma mater, would Titan still honor the 10% discount or you really have to be a student with present school i.d to avail of the 10% discount except limited edition footwear?

great gimik for the peeps to get to buy the HD's. but im sure them hyperfuses are selling better. 215 hyperdunks? im thinking that'll happen by next yr

great gimik for the peeps to get to buy the HD's. but im sure them hyperfuses are selling better. 215 hyperdunks? im thinking that'll happen by next yr

Originally Posted by monase

Yeah i think thia has to be reviewed..besides not all giys have a sz10.5 so not everyone will be excited about it..

Originally Posted by monase

Yeah i think thia has to be reviewed..besides not all giys have a sz10.5 so not everyone will be excited about it..

Back
Top Bottom