TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

Originally Posted by revelation218

Keep on buying from Titan guys. A reliable source told me they are coming out with a loyalty card/program soon so keep your receipts.

It's already posted on TITAN22.com.
Thanks for the info man. Will have to check that out.

Originally Posted by nismoblitz

Originally Posted by revelation218

Keep on buying from Titan guys. A reliable source told me they are coming out with a loyalty card/program soon so keep your receipts.

It's already posted on TITAN22.com.
Thanks for the info man. Will have to check that out.

congrats to all NTers who won the big stages and mvp's!

sucks to miss this event...

will they also be selling the usa jerseys? thought this might be a good 1st purchase from the store.

peace

congrats to all NTers who won the big stages and mvp's!

sucks to miss this event...

will they also be selling the usa jerseys? thought this might be a good 1st purchase from the store.

peace

@jrjmd-> bro, were you the one using the D300 with the fisheye lens?  nice shots!

@jrjmd-> bro, were you the one using the D300 with the fisheye lens?  nice shots!

double post.. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by arby24

@witnesslbj23 syang tlga un bro ur sz na sana

Bro, I got MVP shoe already at TITAN a while ago.. sz 9, they have 2 pairs left for that sz, tnx for the info..

Bro, I got MVP shoe already at TITAN a while ago.. sz 9, they have 2 pairs left for that sz, tnx for the info..

Originally Posted by witnessLBJ23

do they still have a size10 lebron 7 mvp left at TITAN? or is it all just size 9's?

do they still have a size10 lebron 7 mvp left at TITAN? or is it all just size 9's?

Originally Posted by ej

its sz 9 and 9.5 left, but you can call them if they have a spare of sz10

Originally Posted by ej

its sz 9 and 9.5 left, but you can call them if they have a spare of sz10

im definite that they don't have a size10 anymore coz i was looking for a pair to help out a friend and its completely sold out..

Back
Top Bottom