Tips on DS a pair?

I got the White Cement IVs, but I don't like having too many white shoes. In August, I'll prolly be in Europe and I know nothing of the European kick-game. That's when the white pair that I truly want come out (the fire reds). So I wanna deadstock these until then and sell them if I can acquire the fire-reds. If not I'll rock these instead (next year, cuz august is almost getting too late to rock white shoes in Chicago).
How exactly am I supposed to store these? I doubt it will matter much since it is only till May next year. And the hole they have at the bottom of the box, does that change anything?

the whole "storing shoes" thread already exists, try and find it. For my, Ziplock bag and leave them in the box.

Yea just leave them in the box. Its not even that long.
grin.gif

Follow these instructions:

1. Leave shoes in box

2. Don't take shoes out of box

3. Don't put foot in shoe

4. OP must realize that this is not a complicated thing

Originally Posted by PRIME

Son... Its a pair of shoes. Leave them %+%!%#% in the box.

roll.gif

Just leave them in the box homie you should be fine.. now if you're talking 5+ years of DS and you want to rock them later.. that's a different story.

These don't yellow unless you want to keep it stored away for like 10 years it's ok too sit in the box for a couple of months

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Just wear your joints.

But if I grab the Fire Reds then I'll have two pairs of whites in the same sihouette, which I don't approve of. And the Military blue has a pure white upper this time, not off white (and I might not get it because of that)

Originally Posted by jvaldez

Just make sure no one smokes in the house.

This. Keep them in box, in the coldest place in your house. Zip lock and shrink wrap will make them yellow faster.

Man, a year or two or three just sitting in that box is not gonna do anything...I don't think letting shoes sit that long without wearing them is a smart move TBH...but, the quality of that so-called "leather" is so bad it doesn't even really matter anyhow...
grin.gif

there is nothing you can do
by the time your fire reds come out later this year,
the 4's will be yellowed with cracked midsoles & completely unwearable

buy a bulk order of some silica gel off of ebay and keep them in all of your shoe boxes. prevents moisture buildup & damage to the sneakers. you can get like 50 bags for like $5 or $10 bucks

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Follow these instructions:

1. Leave shoes in box

2. Don't take shoes out of box

3. Don't put foot in shoe

4. OP must realize that this is not a complicated thing

HAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted by xR A I N M A Nx

buy a bulk order of some silica gel off of ebay and keep them in all of your shoe boxes. prevents moisture buildup & damage to the sneakers. you can get like 50 bags for like $5 or $10 bucks

Silica packs inside shoe box will eventually dry out the midsole and cause crumbling. Try damp rid outside of the box/boxes. I use 3 small cans for my ds pairs, and I double or triple box whatever I don't plan on wearing for a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom