Tinker Hatfield Doesn't Want Classic Jordans on Nike ID

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That's cool!

But I have a feeling that eventually, they will make it to NikeID.
Actually if classic/retro Jordans would be available at Nike ID it would be awesome.
Why?

Because you can choose all the right colors that the OG's had and keep the 

colorblocking quite authentic.

Would be great if you can determine the upper, paintjobs etc.

The only thing you cannot change is the Jumpman/Nike Air logos ^^

Certain models like the 9, 10, 12, 13 are perfect for ID.  With restrictions, it can turn out very nice imo.

Classic Jordans have been butchered beyond belief as it is anyway.

rabreu84929 wrote:
So there is this thing called supply and demand and puttingthese shoes on NikeId would completely destroy this and would bring prices downon so many J’s and because of this kill all the hype and bring down the companydown. You herd Tinker and you have read what is says on the 11’s “you made itan icon

As cool as it would be to make a few of my own colorways.. i really don't see it happening or I guess I hope it doesn't happen... if i did make it onto ID, then I hope the options wouldn't be too many and be able to make some wild shoes.. keep it simple and classic, but with JB's track record anything is possible I guess.. 

I hope/don't think this will happen... but if it ever did.... I would iD a pair cuz I got some good ideas depending on the options....

i wish this happens,

why not?

il pay 220 shipped for a jordan i designed.

now THATS worth 220$

not no BS shoe

il right away cop a pair of 1s.3s.4s.5s,6s,7s,8s,9s,10s,11s,12s,13s

OMG orgy right now

Originally Posted by townbidness

Nope only retro that should be allowed to be on nike ID is the 15s

I was just thinking this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would NEVER want jordans on nikeid. Cheapens the feel and importance of the shoe if absolutely anyone can have it in any color. Og colors and tasteful retro + only please.

Simple:

Only make GR or previously released Jordans available on NikeID.. this way EVERYONE can order their own Jordans at their leisure delivered to their home.

Imagine having beat XIs and making sure you get authentic pairs by ordering them via NikeID at any time you want.???

And i totally agree with him...JB messes them up as it is them we going the exclusive fakes...let along these gorrible hyrid fakes they are coming out with...leave mucking up classics to the profesionals

anything non numbered shoe go on id. spizikes especially, that way you dont ruin the main line. yet you can get a nice jordan custom

Back
Top Bottom