Time Warner vs. Dish Network/Direct TV vs. FIOS/U-Verse - Which do you prefer?

I'm about to move, and I'm trying to figure out what service would be best for the new spot. I've always had cable, so both Dish Network and Direct TV are new to me. I would love to hear from owners of any of these about some pros and cons. I'm also looking at Verizon's FIOS and AT&T's U-Verse, so if anyone can tell about either of those as well, I would appreciate it.

I'm about to move, and I'm trying to figure out what service would be best for the new spot. I've always had cable, so both Dish Network and Direct TV are new to me. I would love to hear from owners of any of these about some pros and cons. I'm also looking at Verizon's FIOS and AT&T's U-Verse, so if anyone can tell about either of those as well, I would appreciate it.

I have IO Cable(Cablevision) which I really like.
U-Verse and FIOS I'm briefly familiar with, they're good but I'm not a fan of Direct TV

I have IO Cable(Cablevision) which I really like.
U-Verse and FIOS I'm briefly familiar with, they're good but I'm not a fan of Direct TV

my mom has direct tv and i love it when i go home....i have regular time warner at my crib
smh.gif
......my friend has the digital time warner......honestly i like how direct tv integrates their HD and the regular channel together......time warner doesn't

my mom has direct tv and i love it when i go home....i have regular time warner at my crib
smh.gif
......my friend has the digital time warner......honestly i like how direct tv integrates their HD and the regular channel together......time warner doesn't

Had Direct tv way back. Takes too much time to change channels and you lose the signal every once in awhile. Switched to Time Warner. The prices started to rise and I started getting pixelated pictures. Switched to Fios about two months ago and I love it. Faster internet than TW and haven't had any pixelated pics. Can't complain at all about it.

Had Direct tv way back. Takes too much time to change channels and you lose the signal every once in awhile. Switched to Time Warner. The prices started to rise and I started getting pixelated pictures. Switched to Fios about two months ago and I love it. Faster internet than TW and haven't had any pixelated pics. Can't complain at all about it.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

What's wrong with Direct for you, if you don't mind me asking?

Idk how it is now, but I when I used it at my friends house some years back it just seemed sluggish.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

What's wrong with Direct for you, if you don't mind me asking?

Idk how it is now, but I when I used it at my friends house some years back it just seemed sluggish.

Back
Top Bottom