Time To Clear Up "Thick"

***Realtalk alert***

Alot of minority men are less financially stable than white men.

Therefore more minority men settle for larger women.  Those women maybe be black, white, or spanish

Alot of white men are more financially stable then minorities

Therefore white men date fit/well educated minorities when they date outside their race

White women are judged by other whites to be smaller

Minority men are more accepting of this extra weight

Therefore you have more interracial relationships with larger white women

Its a mix of financial and cultural dynamics that have caused this large misconception of "thick"

hes right for the most part, the only dumb part was saying white men fit well educated minorities, thats a lame excuse many white washed minorities have to justify their self-racism

Thick or in shape with booty?
nerd.gif
Thick *** and Thick legs. Where I'm from she's thick and that's a complement.
i think whats more important is that shes kinda ugly to me

^ waiting period bring it back plz srs
mean.gif
realtalk alert
laugh.gif
clown
what I said was based off of the majority of situations.  Of course white men date fat minority women and fat white women.  It happens and I will never deny that.

But its pretty obvious well off men pick and choose "exotic" women.  And if you look at the majority of well off men.....the majority is white.

hes right for the most part, the only dumb part was saying white men fit well educated minorities, thats a lame excuse many white washed minorities have to justify their self-racism
I didn't say white men fit well educated minorities....

I said white men date fit (in shape, healthy, active) minority women

I didn't say white men fit well educated minorities....

I said white men date fit (in shape, healthy, active) minority women
OOOOOHHHHH, i just read it again, nvmd, my bad, you right

So.

Back to thick chicks

971afd39cbfa3a97adabaa39a73bd577.gif

smokin.gif
i dont think shes thick, just built. probably above 5'7 and toned for her body proportion
i think you're just saying that because she competed on an top tier level, shes a hurdler (world-class at that) and shorty has damn near no definition to speak of, even her quads look avg
Exactly, she has a decent amount of muscle mass, but is far from being ripped. She's pretty lean, and a prime example of what should be considered Thick.
bruh, i know im just another guy, but i would do something mildly wild for her genuine affection (yes eat a clean bull wewe), and for someone like Fraser-Pryce, ya boy would rob a bank or do a line of dat white

Last edited:
Thick is a chick that doesn't even look like she could be skinny if she tried. Her bone structure and overall body won't even look right if she did.  Thats thick.  Jennifer Hudson had to get the best diet, workouts, and maybe surgery to reach this new found body.  She's thick. Most regular women can't afford or make those sacrifices.  Thick doesn't even have to do with stomach fat or back fat.  Look at her head size, hips, and thighs.  Women like men are built different.  Look at the difference in Venus and Serena.  They did all the same workouts.  They are just built different.  While Serena is muscular.  Her frame is that way whether she lifted or not. 

Exactly, she has a decent amount of muscle mass, but is far from being ripped. She's pretty lean, and a prime example of what should be considered Thick.
you may be right that shes not built. il give you that, but she is not thick. like i said she's probably like 5'7+ perfectly proportioned to that height

Last edited:
. . . . .i mean there are a ton of white guys with unattractive black women, so whats your point?

most definitely, its guaranteed, have a feeling dude talks to a lot of snobby white women, real life has taught me that many white women wont date a black guy just because he is black, they will marry a white guy they are much less attracted to just because hes white

i think you're just saying that because she competed on an top tier level, shes a hurdler (world-class at that) and shorty has damn near no definition to speak of, even her quads look avg
 That chick is the definition of what athletic and sexy on a woman should look like. Muscular yet feminine. She's perfect.
nthat.gif

I don't see too many black women with white men, but when I see them they are usually attractive or at the very least there is less of a discrepancy in look. I think white men have better standards for black women overall than black men do for white women. The black men i usually see with attractive white women are wealthy or grew up in white/mixed neighborhoods. Like someone said earlier there are socioeconomic dynamics at play here, even more so than racial.

I'm generalizing of course, just my personal observation.

Last edited:
you may be right that shes not built. il give you that, but she is not thick. like i said she's probably like 5'7+ perfectly proportioned to that height
idk, most hurdlers are not perfectly proportioned, and she looks like her wingspan could be 4" longer than her height, and again, must runners have long legs and smaller torsos

under normal circumstances i would say she is not thick, BUT i will admit, i have a different scale for black girls and white girls, on the black scale, she is not thick, on the white scale, she certainly is thick

275px-Michelle_Jenneke.jpg
895330-jenneke.jpg

michelle-jenneke-hamstring-lead.jpg

0001-267af6c2-50ca7dc0-b025-efdf6e09.jpg

the last pic, is the most toned pic of her i could find, still hardly any definition and shes in motion

. . . . .i mean there are a ton of white guys with unattractive black women, so whats your point?

most definitely, its guaranteed, have a feeling dude talks to a lot of snobby white women, real life has taught me that many white women wont date a black guy just because he is black, they will marry a white guy they are much less attracted to just because hes white

That chick is the definition of what athletic and sexy on a woman should look like. Muscular yet feminine. She's perfect.
nthat.gif

I don't see too many black women with white men, but when I see them they are usually attractive or at the very least there is less of a discrepancy in look. I think white men have better standards for black women overall than black men do for white women. The black men i usually see with attractive white women are wealthy or grew up in white/mixed neighborhoods. Like someone said earlier there are socioeconomic dynamics at play here, even more so than racial.

I'm generalizing of course, just my personal observation.
i can agree with the first part, although just seeing her in a bikini with no knowledge of her athleticism, i would assume volleyball/basketball player, track wouldve never crossed my mind

ive been seeing a lot, most couples have been even so i will agree with that, but you guys saying stuff like fit-attractive black dudes with Moby Dik, i havent been seeing that so i have to disagree

I have seen average lookinh black dudes with big or ugly white girls. Usually when I see a white dude with a big or ugly white girl he's big or ugly himself.

Us attractive black dudes don't date ugly non-black girls though, at least not anyone I know

The track chick isn't thick one bit. Please stop it already. But she's very :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I have seen average lookinh black dudes with big or ugly white girls. Usually when I see a white dude with a big or ugly white girl he's big or ugly himself.

Us attractive black dudes don't date ugly non-black girls though, at least not anyone I know
LMAO @ "Us attractive black dudes" but thats true

Well this is not about the thin line between thick and fat anymore. This somehow just turned into what black guys like.

Well I don't care what the media consider what beauty because I have my own opinion just like everyone else should have.

Also fat Caucasian women do nothing for me. But a pretty faced big girl does (the color does not matter)

Back
Top Bottom