Time To Clear Up "Thick"

I've seem some pretty opinionated threads...

but this one takes the cake by far. I'm surprised at how people are throwing opinions around as if they're fact so strongly.

I think some people are trolling cuz no logical person can think they know what should be considered thick.

I personally agree with the stomach and arms philosophy.

if you saying certain chicks are a certain way and you're either

A. not smashing or

B. the only reason you're smashing is because you been having the same girlfriend since 10th grade

then sit down cuz you DONT have pulling power enough with the yambs to be making extreme claims like this .
:lol:

Telling you my opinion must be trolling I guess.
Dude, didn't you post a pic of a "yamb" that had rolls on her neck?

C'mon, family. This thread is not for you.

I've posted a pic for you, and you retaliated with a bunch of below average , ratchet chicks.

C'mon family. This thread is not for you.
you trying to pass your opinion off as the truth. anybody getting yambs knows its subjective to the Max.

and :lol: @ posting the neck rolls. guess you missed the twerker I posted though, right? or the 6ft, 190 lbs chick that is the definition of what many in here would call thick...

folks in here know I'm not a troll. they seen the yambs I pull, and the advice i give..so I think they'll understand what I'm saying.

its super subjective. one mans fat is another mans thick is a another mans skinny.

your pompous attitude towards what other men find attractive let's me know you not getting yambs, point blank period.

:lol: pure comedy in this thread

But you can honestly tell who gets cheeks & who doesn't.

Please do tell. I love these type of responses. The fact that I don't find "thick" or fat women ideal doesn't mean I wouldn't have sex with them. Dudes in here calling people gay and virgins cause they are calling a spade a spade or in these cases a whale a whale.

laugh.gif
pure comedy in this thread

But you can honestly tell who gets cheeks & who doesn't.
you sound upset that some people dont have the same taste in women as you do

Lol @ pulling a decent chick out of all the others you've posted & probably were too embarrassed to post, and thinking you doing it. Where's the "fools wildin' thinking they doing it thread" when you need it? :rofl:

Noone is arguing that different people have different tastes, lul.

Hey man, if that's how you feel about me, I really have no say in it. :wink:

No offense to you, but I doubt one of my chicks would even look in your direction, let alone let you anywhere near them. They're pretty snobby. But , if there is no challenge, then what's the point?

Is it because he's black?

:nerd:

why are you guys talking about what she will look like in 10+ years? its called a break up if she falls off

why are you guys talking about what she will look like in 10+ years? its called a break up if she falls off

Lol not even 10 years, a lot of these women get comfortable in a short period of time. Does t help that dudes gas up fat women (Pun intended) That's why my rule is these are the type of women u smash but never wife.

Back
Top Bottom