Timberland F&F Coupon....40% OFF EVERYTHING (Cept 6in wheats and olive field boot) DEC 3-7th.

In other news...

Nike Outlets & Clearance stores got 30% Family Friends right now through the 7th.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

In other news...

Nike Outlets & Clearance stores got 30% Family Friends right now through the 7th.

pimp.gif
hell...The closest one to saint louis is about 45 miles away and its never worth the drive cause they never have anything.

smh the 6in wheats are a go in wmns and kids size's but not mens.......and the beef and brocs are a go in kids size's

[table][tr][td]Qty.
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Item Description
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Price Each
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Total
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Benton 3 in 1 Poplin Jacket
Color: Forest Night
Size: L
Style#: 59458

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$178.00[/td] [td]$178.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Waterproof Fleece-Lined Jacket
Color: Steel Grey
Style#: U5050

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Waterproof Fleece-Lined Jacket
Color: Biking Red

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Waterproof Fleece-Lined Jacket
Color: Blue Ridge

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [td]$79.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Full Zip Overlay Fleece
Color: Bombay Brown
Style#: U2142

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$49.99[/td] [td]$49.99[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] Cost Summary[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Merchandise Subtotal:[/td] [td] $467.96 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]40% off Friends and Family Savings[/td] [td]-$187.18 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping and Handling:[/td] [td] $13.95 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td] $13.63 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Order Cost:[/td] [td] $308.36 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Remaining Balance:
(applied to credit card)[/td] [td]$308.36 [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

They have the SINGLE stacked 6in wheats for $99 in the sale section..........They are single stacked, the ones that are excluded are single stacked.

So either get the regular stacks for even cheaper, or get a different color and exchange them at footlocker or something.

Last day peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up 3 pair of timbs for the fam.......saved $154 bucks.

and google checkout didnt charge me sales tax......anyone know whats up with that??

pimp.gif
- I just said a few weeks back I needed some all black EuroHikers for this STL winter. $77 shipped!!!! Glad I caught this on the final day - Thank you!!!!

worked perfectly and even better deals by using it at the outlet store............

Picked up 6 pairs of boots and saved about $400.

Thanks again OP!!!

After shipping and taxes this deal wasn't really all that unless you did an instore purchase or something.

I bought a pair of Wheats for the wifey, but I went to a specialty shop that sold Timbs.

I wish I would have thought about buying the Black Nubucks and returning for the Wheats for men, but I didn't know stores would honor it without a receipt.

Oh well next time I'll try that out and see what happens.

Oh yeah by the way to you guys saying that Google Checkout didn't charge you sales tax... they will.

A lot of poeple on slickdeals.net thought they got away with it too, but you'll see after all is said and done that you will be charged your proper salestax.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Oh yeah by the way to you guys saying that Google Checkout didn't charge you sales tax... they will.

A lot of poeple on slickdeals.net thought they got away with it too, but you'll see after all is said and done that you will be charged your proper sales tax.

You only pay sales tax if purchasing address is in the same state of the business.

Back
Top Bottom