Timberland F&F Coupon....40% OFF EVERYTHING (Cept 6in wheats and olive field boot) DEC 3-7th.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I already have these in Burgundy & Brown.

But I want a pair in black leather or wheat nubuck so bad.
f2om55.jpg

copped

Yo I've been trying for the longest to get some Premium Wheats for at least $100, but lowest I've seen them for is $150... no joke.

I used to be able to buy them years ago for like $80-$90, but over the last few years Timberland has put a choke hold on them and you'd be lucky to payless than retail for them. Only way is a 50% hookup with somebody at Footlocker.

I'm going to try this spot I used to go to in Brooklyn a few years ago and the owner used to have a lot of stuff from stores that went out of business orhad a fire and insurance covered everything so he would buy out the stock of what's good and sell it for cheap.

I already bought the Black Premiums back in August for like $80-$90 I believe, but I still haven't rocked them.

dang the only thing i wanted was the wheat constructs...i remember i got a pair for 85 shipped a couple years back...i guess timberland got smarter

I mean...all you really gotta do is buy em from the website and exchange them at a shoe store that doesn't require a receipt for even exchange.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Wheat field boots are a go?

All of them are good, cept for these.
pTBL-2048102v250.jpg

I wonder why tho........are these popular??

These are the only ones I want. Are these excluded?

wow, i hope these aint excluded. thats exactly what i wanted
smh.gif

I mean...all you really gotta do is buy em from the website and exchange them at a shoe store that doesn't require a receipt for even exchange.

dbl post

smart dude...buy the 6'' premium joints in black and return them for the wheats at my local mom and pops for an even exchange no receipt

dbl post

Originally Posted by FedExciter

smart dude...buy the 6'' premium joints in black and return them for the wheats at my local mom and pops for an even exchange no receipt

BING! I used to do this all the time when i worked at champs and something was excluded on the 50% off employee appreciation. I would buy something the sameprice at champs and take it to footlocker somewhere in illinois (I live in saint louis, MO).

I have 6" timbs size 12 DS from last season with the older box, not the brown one. Anyone interested?
nerd.gif

HEADS UP: ITS ON NOW

happy.gif

[table][tr][td]Qty.
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Item Description
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Price Each
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Total
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Mt. Washington City Chelsea
Color: High-Low Burnished Tan
Size: 8 Med
Style#: 88582

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$130.00[/td] [td]$130.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Men's Earthkeepers[emoji]8482[/emoji] Yéle Haiti Chukka
Color: Green
Size: 8 Med
Style#: 98596

IN STOCK: Arrival dependent upon the shipping method selected.(Details)[/td] [td]$90.00[/td] [td]$90.00[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] Cost Summary[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Merchandise Subtotal:[/td] [td]$220.00 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]40% off Friends and Family Savings[/td] [td]-$88.00 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping and Handling:[/td] [td]$13.95 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td]$0.00 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Order Cost:[/td] [td]$145.95 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Remaining Balance:[/td] [td]$0.00 [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
checkout_email.gif
[/td] [td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom