Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Wore these yesterday, iPod white

IMG_9263.JPG

Hahahaha Hahahaha Can you post pictures of what they look like after you wore 'em around for a bit? :wow:

0DB5B70F-D769-44A0-BB38-1038FE14CF4E.jpeg
I just copped these the pair on the left I got from Journeys for $270 the other pair on the right was $150 from eBay. The eBAY pair looks legit too im gonna return the other pair back to store.

Love my pair. Looking for the black joints. The euro hikers were :pimp: too, the brown pair, not so much the black. The grey part remind me of old shag carpet

Nah, told myself I was done buying black Timbs cause I got like 10 pairs. Those are hard though, all black and got the gum sole. I almost bought them when they were on sale for $125 but didn’t. Retail was $250, few places had them for $120-$150 during the spring and summer.

49966-brogue-groupshot-tall-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Concords?

All of you wore same or how did you go about it.

My date is coming up in July.

Don't think I would go that route but only me and the best man are into kicks.

Might consider it though but my wife I don't think she would be cool doing so.

Nah, we all wore Jays. I tried to wear Timbs, wife wasn't having that one.

My wife knows I been into shoes since I was like five and we met because of shoes so she was cool. We all just wore Jays. Wish we all could have had 11s but it’s so hard and expensive.

Good luck and enjoy it. It was the best day of my life, I had mad fun but it went by so fast son

20181208_053918.jpg

Got rid of all my Timbs a while back. These the only pair I have at the moment. Paid $130 shipped for these 40's on Ebay 2 summers ago. I should have doubled up on them at the time smh.

Would anybody here know where I could find these Hazel Field Boots for a good price in a size 10? I found a pair for $170 but it's a size 10.5. Might cop them but if I can find a 10, it would be better.
s-l1600.jpg

20181208_053918.jpg

Got rid of all my Timbs a while back. These the only pair I have at the moment. Paid $130 shipped for these 40's on Ebay 2 summers ago. I should have doubled up on them at the time smh.

Would anybody here know where I could find these Hazel Field Boots for a good price in a size 10? I found a pair for $170 but it's a size 10.5. Might cop them but if I can find a 10, it would be better.
s-l1600.jpg

Damn, those field boots were on Nordstrom rack for $90 or $100 a few weeks ago. Probably at Marshall’s and Ross now. You check eBay?

Damn, those field boots were on Nordstrom rack for $90 or $100 a few weeks ago. Probably at Marshall’s and Ross now. You check eBay?

Word??!! Damn, I just checked, their not on Nordstrom anymore. I bit the bullet and just copped that 10.5. It was the only pair left so I said F it. Good looking out tho

ya i had the OG brown joints in highschool in like 96... liked them so much that i bought them and they were half a size too big...ended up giving them to my cousin... missed out on the rerelease in 2013 and with the jcrew release so had to get these... its the next best thing
I had the OG joints in high school as well. Totally missed last few drops of these but saw the Supreme joints and had to cop. Hopefully they release that brown pair again.

I had the OG joints in high school as well. Totally missed last few drops of these but saw the Supreme joints and had to cop. Hopefully they release that brown pair again.

Nice. What color you cop? The supreme joints are nice AF. Love that they added the dust bag and three laces to give you a variety

I got the black pair. Oh yea, dust bag is official. Not going to use the green laces tho. Didn’t even know one pair was 3m until I looked through this thread.

Back
Top Bottom