Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I just need them hazelnut 640 below joints to drop and I’m done with timbs this season.

**** it

IMG_20181122_184613.jpg

Anyone cop those supreme timbs? I ended up passing because I don’t like the laces… if there was somewhere you can cop substitute laces for the world hikers I would of copped the black pair…oh well money saved…I did cop a black pair of the field boots for 65 on black Friday at the outlets…. they had the beef and brocs and wheats also for 65 but I passed… needed a double up because my black pair is getting beat…

Hi guys! Do you know what's the difference between this 640 and the us special discussed above? Seems to cost even more.

https://www.timberland.co.uk/shop/en/tbl-uk/6-inch-640-below-boot-for-men-in-brown-a1qxid28#hero=0

No difference. The joints you posted aren't sold in the US, that's a UK color.

Anyone cop those supreme timbs? I ended up passing because I don’t like the laces… if there was somewhere you can cop substitute laces for the world hikers I would of copped the black pair…oh well money saved.

The Supreme joints came with three sets of laces.

Ya I didn't know what the extra laces look like until I saw it on instagram. I ended up copping the black pair. I'll post pics when I get them in the mail

Last edited:
So nobody got those 40 belows that just dropped?!? They are disappearing quick in the DMV...

I ended up doubling up, I guess I'm good for life... it seems like every store got 1 fsr

Last edited:
Oh okay, I got the classic beige pair and the beef and broccoli. They’re dope but they’re too low, I like my boots to sit higher. I want to get a few pairs of the 6 Inch Field Boots.

I’m getting these if they go on sale. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx joints
D941DF59-0E8C-44C6-B491-8362FF1FF5F3.jpeg

The shape is off, they’re not regular World Hikers. I’m kinda happy they’re not, cause if they were World Hikers I’d have to buy two pairs. I’m trying to stay strong and not cop these 40s. I don’t need to drop $260 and I got enough burgundy boots.
Need these field boots when they hit discount.
Have some polo gear that would go good with it.

Back
Top Bottom