Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Hahahaha Hahahaha You guys get way better deals than us my bro. Footlocker Canada refusing to budge from $180 CDN + tax on last season's models despite it being 35C up here. :smh: :smh:

Hahahaha Hahahaha You guys get way better deals than us my bro. Footlocker Canada refusing to budge from $180 CDN + tax on last season's models despite it being 35C up here. :smh: :smh:

Man, **** Canadian retailers bro. Unless it's an absolute steal I rarely cop from here these days.

Man, **** Canadian retailers bro. Unless it's an absolute steal I rarely cop from here these days.

Not even looking for steals my bro ahat ahat but there's something fundamentally wrong about charging damn near full price on 'ish that you've had on your website for over a year especially when it's out of season.

Last edited:
Not even looking for steals my bro ahat ahat but there's something fundamentally wrong about charging damn near full price on 'ish that you've had on your website for over a year.

Oh no doubt, I'm just saying that's the only time I'll buy from here.

The Bay always kills me with that ****. Something will be on "sale" or "reduced" price and it's like $20 cheaper. Foh.

Oh no doubt, I'm just saying that's the only time I'll buy from here.

The Bay always kills me with that ****. Something will be on "sale" or "reduced" price and it's like $20 cheaper. Foh.

That's why Bay/Hudson's Bay/The Bay is struggling. :smh:

E2607420-2E24-4BF4-9CA7-37E4B4FBBDD5.jpeg
A951967C-6E43-4E22-AF03-F0057FD555EF.jpeg

Anyone know how to clean stains out of Timbs and suede?

Not dirt, I mean actual ****in stains.

This thread is wild dead during the summer so I'm sure nobody can help.

Anyone know how to clean stains out of Timbs and suede?

Not dirt, I mean actual ****in stains.

This thread is wild dead during the summer so I'm sure nobody can help.
Have you tried the eraser? Also maybe try some dishwashing soap with warm water. Just dry them really quick after.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Do NOT use a Magic Eraser or similar - that joint is essentially an abrasive sponge. You will damage the upper.

Not entirely sure you can remove stains that have permeated through the Nubuck but you can minimize them. Go the auto detailing section and get a soft, horse hair or boar hair brush. I think a mild detergent or even a shoe specific detergent should work with cleaning the joints. You have to agitate the upper gently and let the detergent do the work.

As ninjaskills ninjaskills said there are a few videos documenting the technique. There's a video of one cat using mink oil lightly after letting the shoes air dry following cleaning. That can in theory work as the mink oil is absorbed by the Nubuck material and then it displaces the unwanted stain - but you'd have to apply it a few times at the very least and there are NO guarantees. Based on your posts here, you probably have about 50+ pairs of Timbs so you may not have to go that deep into cleaning. Good luck!

Youtube. There are a bunch of videos on this topic.

I looked already, most are just dirt and mud. None were really stains.

The black jacket from the North Face Timbs is bleeding on the toe so I’m trying to get rid of that.

I gotta soft brush and clay bar years ago that always works but this isn't good enough. I saw that Timberland sells a stronger cleaning spray for Timbs I might go buy. It says it's for tougher stains that the clay bar don't work on.

https://www.timberland.com/shop/renewbuck-suede-and-nubuck-cleaner-a1dep000#hero=0

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Do NOT use a Magic Eraser or similar - that joint is essentially an abrasive sponge. You will damage the upper.

Not entirely sure you can remove stains that have permeated through the Nubuck but you can minimize them. Go the auto detailing section and get a soft, horse hair or boar hair brush. I think a mild detergent or even a shoe specific detergent should work with cleaning the joints. You have to agitate the upper gently and let the detergent do the work.

As ninjaskills ninjaskills said there are a few videos documenting the technique. There's a video of one cat using mink oil lightly after letting the shoes air dry following cleaning. That can in theory work as the mink oil is absorbed by the Nubuck material and then it displaces the unwanted stain - but you'd have to apply it a few times at the very least and there are NO guarantees. Based on your posts here, you probably have about 50+ pairs of Timbs so you may not have to go that deep into cleaning. Good luck!
To clarify: when I said eraser I was referring to the timberland nubuck eraser. I have no idea what a magic eraser is. :lol:

Summertime deals. All of these were 60%-70% off. All brand new except the North Face joints and the black jacket on them bled onto the suede. I got most of it out. The Timberland clay bar works magic.

IMG_3581.JPG

Where you get the world hikers for 60-70 off?

Anyone got the horween joints? How's the quality on em? Contemplating pulling the trigger

Anyone got the horween joints? How's the quality on em? Contemplating pulling the trigger

6” ? Somebody in here got them. Said it’s his favorite boot, quality crazy.

I’m waiting for CityGear.com to do half off clearance, then I’m coppin those

Back
Top Bottom