Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

You could put some multi-coloured laces on your regular pair and accomplish the same thing, especially if your pants go over the ankle collar and the BAPE prints are covered. :rolleyes

C9B7AB4F-E933-4774-9C52-5E374482E50E.jpeg

Wheat and black 6" are the only two pair I have, need, and would ever want.
I feel ya...OG from day one....BUT spice of life yeah? I am serious when I say the Horween 6ers that come out in Dec are so nice and my fave Timbs ATM. My go to winter(sucks) foot wear

I feel ya...OG from day one....BUT spice of life yeah? I am serious when I say the Horween 6ers that come out in Dec are so nice and my fave Timbs ATM. My go to winter(sucks) foot wear
I hardly wear the wheats and blacks I have as it is so I can't see myself wearing anything besides those, plus my winters here in Atl probably aren't as bad as where you're from.

Haven't rocked a pair of timbs in over 10 plus years... mad uncomfortable and all colors outside of wheat is trash...

Timbs are possibly the most overrated piece of footwear of all time...

Haven't rocked a pair of timbs in over 10 plus years... mad uncomfortable and all colors outside of wheat is trash...

Timbs are possibly the most overrated piece of footwear of all time...
Wondering if you ever tried the premium pairs? I too thought timbs were uncomfortable till I tried on a pair premiums. I had a cheap pair from Marshall’s that was single soled and didn’t have that much collar cushioning/anti fatigue.

I’m very picky about the shape of my sneakers/boots timbs just don’t cut it for me plus the midsole is important to me that bulky design not for me

I hardly wear the wheats and blacks I have as it is so I can't see myself wearing anything besides those, plus my winters here in Atl probably aren't as bad as where you're from.
hahahh! Style over function! Yeah up North Timbs are a must and we had a bad winter...super drawn out! I just started watching "Atlanta" what do folks in ATL think of that show? Super well done in like every way...I do have issue with them making the Asian guy the clown.

Just grabbed these for $62, couldn't say no to that price. They're mad nice but **** they're white. They'll get dirty just looking at them.

IMG_1345.JPG

DEALS!!!

hahahh! Style over function! Yeah up North Timbs are a must and we had a bad winter...super drawn out! I just started watching "Atlanta" what do folks in ATL think of that show? Super well done in like every way...I do have issue with them making the Asian guy the clown.

DEALS!!!
I wore my Timbs once in the summer and it was cool, I just have other stuff I'd rather wear during those months.

I like the show, really well done. Some episodes are a snooze but for the most part its good.

Back
Top Bottom