Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Roll tops????

These bad boys, went ahead and got them. I think I like these better than the regular ones, plus $104 shipped I couldn't pass up.

bought a pair of black timbs from Amazon and Jimmy Jazz. I honestly feel like Jimmy Jazz tried to okie doke me. They look fake as hell. I will post pics here a little later.

nah man those are actually hard, no pun..

i mean the roll tops, not sure what the good folks at timberland were smoking when they conceptualized those.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] right , I'm surprised someone is actually buying those

I seen on IG someone had a pair of World Hiker's with a new box. Don't know if they're about to come out or what. Anyone hear anything?

Had to scoop me up a pair of the blue nubuck Tims. Was gonna try to wait til the end of the week to cop but saw my size went from having over 21 in stock, down to 9. Didn't want to take the chance of them selling out at $110.

Played an indoor basketball pick up game today in a pair of wheat constructs. Forgot my kicks at home. It wasn't bad. It def gave my calves a workout, but I feel like that's conditioning me for when I play next time in some sneakers. Traction was A1. As long as you tie them up real good, it should be good money. Ankle support was ok. Cushioning was decent but that was only because I was wearing double socks because of the weather

Back
Top Bottom