Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Yeah, the brown pair is a real nice color. Way better than I expected. Black came out great too. Damn.

is there any difference between womens 6in wheats and mens? kicks usa has womens on clearance plus 25% off that so it would come out to $100 where as mens are still at retail .. is there a major difference in the two?

the problem is I need a size 4w or 3.5w in boys or a 6 in women. I can't find em anywhere :/

Little late but I had the OG World Hikers back in high school. Was killin' it.

Was my favorite pair of boots I've owned. :smokin

You missed out on the black 40 Belows. There were a few sites that had them on sale for like $150. Jimmy Jazz and Nordstrom Rack. Keep checking Jimmy Jazz, they randomly restock them and have codes.

You missed out on the black 40 Belows. There were a few sites that had them on sale for like $150. Jimmy Jazz and Nordstrom Rack. Keep checking Jimmy Jazz, they randomly restock them and have codes.
bruh I'm kicking myself in the *** 
laugh.gif

i saw that a few sites had them marked down i was like no way 
mean.gif

idk how i missed this wave but im gonna stay on the hunt . was in nyc last weekend and hit a few shops in the garment district and couldn't find them anywhere . might have to cop the black 8" jawns in the meantime 

Looks like the 35 off JJ code isn't working for some reason. Any other places to get Timbs under retail? Really hoping not to pay $190 right now. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom