Tiger Park in China...WARNING WARNING

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

You eat cows too. Just not raw.

Who are often mauled and tortured before being killed
laugh.gif
its nature.

be a man

this video is old, but the baby buffalo in this video is so much greater than that poor calf from op's video...

Just spitballin' here, but the way the calf behaves makes me think it's sedated a bit. Does that lessen the cruelty value? A little I think.

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

this video is old, but the baby buffalo in this video is so much greater than that poor calf from op's video...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
can't believe i just watched that
laugh.gif

them tigers look like they would give up chasing a meal in the wild. Delivery is just too convenient lol.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...-tourist-attraction.html
[h2]A PAIR of tigers tuck into a live cow at a zoo - as tourists take snaps.[/h2]
The doomed animal was CHOSEN by the holidaymakers from a menu, and served up by workers who dumped it off the back of a truck. It got to its feet unsteadily - as the beasts moved in for the kill.

Amateur photographer Chris Geddes, 31, captured the horror at the Siberian Tiger Park, in Harbin, China. He said the tigers had starters of chickens, costing tourists £3.50 each. The cow cost £130.

A menu? Nothing natural about this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If the cow was smart he would of covered himself in cinnamon....

Bu if they do reintroduce these tigers in the while I think it would be hilarious, theyd be sitting there with actual wild tigers, chilling, talking,
Lazy tiger,"Yo, you know what?"
Wild tiger, "Nah, what?"
LT,"I'm hungry as hell!"
WT, "Yeah, me too"
LT, "What time does that truck come by and drop food off, that dudes been getting lazy i aint seen him in a minute."
WT, "What the hell are you talking about?  Lets go catch that gazelle"
LT, "Why you change subject im talking about food here, im not running for nothing"
WT, "Yo my Tiger im talking about catching that gazelle and smashing, i want to get my grub on"
LT, "WHAT?!? chase and catch my own food? Get out of here, I don't do that im waiting for that truck he should be here any minute."
WT, "Do you son, im getting mine"

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Bu if they do reintroduce these tigers in the while I think it would be hilarious, theyd be sitting there with actual wild tigers, chilling, talking,
Wild tiger, "Nah, what?"
LT,"I'm hungry as hell!"
WT, "Yeah, me too"
LT, "What time does that truck come by and drop food off, that dudes been getting lazy i aint seen him in a minute."
LT, "Why you change subject im talking about food here, im not running for nothing"
WT, "Yo my Tiger im talking about catching that gazelle and smashing, i want to get my grub on"
LT, "WHAT?!? chase and catch my own food? Get out of here, I don't do that im waiting for that truck he should be here any minute."

eek.gif

Wild tiger, "Nah, what?"
LT,"I'm hungry as hell!"
WT, "Yeah, me too"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheI4LW

How is that cruel? Theyre being fed, its what happens in nature. What do you expect? The tigers to roll up with knives, forks, and napkins?

laugh.gif

Sup with the wild tiger dropping the T bomb?

Tigers gots to do better.

I couldn't help but laugh at the reaction in the giraffe video Marv posted
laugh.gif
I mean it's sad but still, I'm sure that it's much more brutal for the cows we eat

Wild tiger, "Nah, what?"
LT,"I'm hungry as hell!"
WT, "Yeah, me too"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Wild tiger, "Nah, what?"
LT,"I'm hungry as hell!"
WT, "Yeah, me too"

Madaagascar_alex_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom