Tiger Park in China...WARNING WARNING

There was one thing undeniably natural in the video: tiger kills dinner.

Was the Tigers being conditioned to wait for the truck to drop off the food natural as well?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

this is just cruel..
sick.gif
sick.gif
F outta here softy 
grin.gif

& stop making excuses about how it's an unnatural situation.. its prey ends up dead regardless...  

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

this is just cruel..
sick.gif
sick.gif
F outta here softy 
grin.gif

& stop making excuses about how it's an unnatural situation.. its prey ends up dead regardless...  

Look up the definition of prey, before you start making decisions concerning what's natural and what's not...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

not cats as in "meow"

but cats as in dude gettin shot by like 7 cats with ak's and livin thru 40 bullets
i got that.

but it's still a pretty hilarious thing to "watch regularly on a variety of websites."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SIZE TENS:
You'd think they could just have a salad, right?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they should drop em a deer to make it more of a show... the cow just sitting there taking it like a champ execution style 
eyes.gif
 not that great.... a deer trying to run for its life and getting mauled 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 i'm a savage

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Lol this is not "Nature." What part of an automobile dumping a helpless cow into an area full of hungry tigers is nature? I'm not saying this is completely wrong, although the cow falling out of the truck was sorta sad to me, I'm just saying this isn't nature. Like someone else said they could have at least shot the cow first. But then again this is China we're talking about, lol.

quoting so you can't edit though.
smh.gif

Those tigers look mad spoiled though. 
laugh.gif
  Just walkin' around like some normal
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
cats with food in the bowl.

laugh.gif
 all you kiddies shedding tears for that poor wittle animal.. are ya'll vegetarians? if not, then slap yourselves for me. 
grin.gif
  hypocrisy at its finest. 

The sensitive @*% dudes are right. If they wanted to make it natural, they shoulda let a bunch of cows go and see which tigers are going to earn the meal for the day.

tigers are solitary animals, feeding em like that is dumb. I guess since they live in a park together they have a pecking order. but they prolly injure each other at meal times, compared to like a pride of lions where the male gets his fill the the females and cubs know their place.

It's a part of life, but it feels bad watching this because the animal was still alive when it was being ate. If it was already dead, then it probably wouldn't feel as bad.

it's not natural at all. but this is a "tiger park." how else are they gonna eat? they're just skipping a few steps leaving the creature alive instead of chopping it up for them first.

and the people weren't paying to watch that. they were paying to watch the tigers. feeding time was just a bonus
smile.gif

girly man.

i am surprised that the touring buses do not have any re-enforced steel on the side of those buses. cause the doors are automatic doors. so if the doors mal-functions and opens, the audience would suddenly become the hunted...

dang. couldnt it have been an already butchered cow thats raw? like in rocky?

is that too much work?

if its not natural to begin with, why try and make it somewhat natural? i guess thats worth an extra $10 bucks in admission for those types

Originally Posted by anticop23

i am surprised that the touring buses do not have any re-enforced steel on the side of those buses. cause the doors are automatic doors. so if the doors mal-functions and opens, the audience would suddenly become the hunted...
dwight-k-schrute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom