TI dissed Gucci

That N put his pants on just like TI do.

Nobody gives a **** about no hood legend immortality trap god ********. Gucci is a trash rapper but he says dumb **** so this will probably at the very least be entertaining.

N's in here pumping dude like he Candyman or some ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all are arguing two different things

Overall T.I. is in a better position

Gucci has more street presence

Two completely different careers, Gucci blew his chance to put himself where TI is multiple times, I don't think he cares to be on VH1 and tracks with Robin Thicke
laugh.gif

Neither is really dominating anything right now so it's really a pointless debate

Y'all are arguing two different things​
[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Overall T.I. is in a better position​

Gucci has more street presence​

Two completely different careers, Gucci blew his chance to put himself where TI is multiple times, I don't think he cares to be on VH1 and tracks with Robin Thicke :lol:

Neither is really dominating anything right now so it's really a pointless debate​

Y'all are arguing two different things​

Overall T.I. is in a better position​

Gucci has more street presence​

Two completely different careers, Gucci blew his chance to put himself where TI is multiple times, I don't think he cares to be on VH1 and tracks with Robin Thicke :lol:

Neither is really dominating anything right now so it's really a pointless debate​

Exactly, TI is a mainstream artist...Gucci is for all intents and purposes, an independent artist. Gucci was on Mariah track dissing EMINEM. Dont act like he couldnt have been as big as TIP if he wanted. You cant take the hood outta some _s and Guwap is a prime example. You dnt need to be a platinum selling artist to be successful.

Gucci is hotter in the streets, although neither is exactly blazing at this point...

TI is def not that far away from 50 being in musical limbo

I don't wanna hear numbers or nothing else either, boy is struggling to remain relevant

at this point he's prolly doing more asking to be on songs then people calling him

Lol at the "Gucci could have been as big as TIP if he wanted to" comment... Lettuce be cereal.

What meek meals said sums up this situation

Although when it comes to this exact beef I think it would be naive to think that the rapper with the longer paper wouldn't have the upper hand when/if it came time to go to "war". So yea Gucci may have the streets ears right now but that really ain't sayin much to me

Gucci still has a major presence in the streets..I'm sure you can go to any hood in America and there is some lil ***** that calls himself "insert random name" La.flare n his Crew is called brickquad

Iono about EVERY hood but I definitely know some _'s from NY and DC that call themselves Gucci. :lol:

Not eeem close. TIP is still a pretty good rapper and he's still putting out good quality music.

TI just pulled a knife on someone in the club :lol:

I don't wanna hear numbers or nothing else either, boy is struggling to remain relevant

at this point he's prolly doing more asking to be on songs then people calling him

This doesn't even make sense

He's one of the few people who can get 500,000 people to buy his music and can go on a tour with Wayne and 2 Chainz, but he's struggling to remain relevant?

So someone like Meek Mill or Game are more relevant than him?

You can probably say that about Jeezy or Luda, but not TI

TI is the same dude that drove into Flip's hood. He knows how this can go. He knows Gucci better than you do. If he didn't "want it", he wouldn't have said it most likely.

Y'all so gassed on Gucci, you're imagining ****. I'ma let you 2 have your fun. Enjoy.
dudes either got convenient amnesia or theyre showing their age...this dude TIP has nvr backed down, held his own in EVERY BEEF,  nd what he did to flip was unfair...even after taking the L in htown..

that 99 problems beat 
sick.gif

gucci nd tip two of my fave trap rappers tho...damn i wish this beef happened 4 years ago tho...could of been epic..

T.I. is basically unphased by disses. If he can go to somebody else's city, get punched out and still have a successful career, he's untouchable.

He's still at least a partial ****boy though since he initially dissed Flip solely on hearsay instead of actually hearing freestyle where Flip casually mentioned his name.

Last edited:
TI just pulled a knife on someone in the club :lol:
This doesn't even make sense

He's one of the few people who can get 500,000 people to buy his music and can go on a tour with Wayne and 2 Chainz, but he's struggling to remain relevant?

yeah, who knows how he got on that tour, he coulda asked wayne to be on that tour

ti still has left over star power but it is def dwindling down

and an artist like meek isn't as far off from ti as you think

Please stop bringing up him selling this or that because those same lil white kids who love wayne n kanye love tip n his recent pop music. Gucci had the rap game before he got locked up back when that wack usher single dropped. Its a blessing in disguise he got locked up cuz he would've been putting out these garbage albums like tip. Tip has 3 good songs per album the last 3 albums or so

I don't even know what the argument in here is really.

IF you wanna grasp for straws with that "every hood" argument go ahead 
laugh.gif

But we all know that Gucci has more of a street presence right now. I don't even see how that's arguable. Nobody is arguing that TI ISN'T more successful on a bigger scale. We know that.

But Gucci/Waka are the ****** that spawned this new wave of trap/drill music. Chief Keef and all those Chicago kids, Fat Trel, etc. draw a hell of a lot more from Gucci than they do TI and you all know that.

Nobody has to go to "every hood" in the US to know that.

Please stop bringing up him selling this or that because those same lil white kids who love wayne n kanye love tip n his recent pop music. Gucci had the rap game before he got locked up back when that wack usher single dropped. Its a blessing in disguise he got locked up cuz he would've been putting out these garbage albums like tip. Tip has 3 good songs per album the last 3 albums or so

Yeah, who cares about record sales, it's only a job and career.
Who cares about going on tour and selling out clubs of a thousand people versus touring arenas.

Record sales mean every thing, because that's how you continue to put out albums. It's how you determine asking price. If a RB stops running for touchdowns and yards, they get cut. Do people care about a record label if the owner isn't hot? Someone who toured arenas has appeal to go overseas or do smaller venues as their career fades.

That hood love fades, because they move on to something else and it only takes you so far. Gucci is going to keep touring the same clubs over and over for the next 5 and 10 years? Dudes already near his mid 30's now.

laugh.gif

But we all know that Gucci has more of a street presence right now. I don't even see how that's arguable. Nobody is arguing that TI ISN'T more successful on a bigger scale. We know that.

But Gucci/Waka are the ****** that spawned this new wave of trap/drill music. Chief Keef and all those Chicago kids, Fat Trel, etc. draw a hell of a lot more from Gucci than they do TI and you all know that.

But TI is the dude that opened the door for Gucci in the first place.

So TI still birthed Chief Keef.

TI's was just able to move forward in his career, while Gucci and Jeezy didn't.

If he wanted he can piggyback a wayne type rapper to sell out arenas. Seriously, these same kids that buy tips albums never heard his stomp verse, him going at flip, trap muzik. These suburban kids came after whatever u like and the 4, 5 whatever commercial albums that followed. Artist like gucci, boosie, gotti go to the hood clubs/titty bars in every city n get paid that's their thing, their fan base, who they make their music for.

Like I said gucci was in a position to go the tip route back in 09 n thank god hs ****** it up.

laugh.gif

What I'm not understanding is why is this a good thing? Why is being more of a "street presence" better than being successful?

So Gucci is the one I can Blame for trash rappers like Keef? ****** that say absolutely nothing on the beat but ignorant ****. And got young ****** out here going wild? Well thanks Gucci. Thanks for that.

Gucci doesn't care about being Mainstream but was on a song with Mariah Carey. Oh ok

Just because he ****** up after that great opportunity doesn't mean he didn't care about it.

I'm not trying to defend either one. Because like I said out here neither is really hot.

But you guys defending Gucci talking bout he is more in the streets so that's better sound stupid. He might have a couple little kids in your hood listening. But any real street ***** wants to be in Tip's position. Making real money, real moves. Who the **** wants to go back in forth to jail. When you can be out making millions? Real street ****** will tell you. You a goddamn fool still wanting to be street. When you can be chasing a 100 million.

Some of you dudes need to wake up.

Gucci still has a major presence in the streets..I'm sure you can go to any hood in America and there is some lil ***** that calls himself "insert random name" La.flare n his Crew is called brickquad

Iono about EVERY hood but I definitely know some _'s from NY and DC that call themselves Gucci. :lol:

Not eeem close. TIP is still a pretty good rapper and he's still putting out good quality music.

Have to agree with this. Even if I've always thought T.I. pretty decent, at least he still has a good ear for beats. 50 on the other hand, his ear for beats is like Foxy Brown in 05.

And yes, Gucci Mane was very much set to be the next big thing, and F'd it all up. I wasn't much of a Gucci fan early on (he was basically back then what Meek Mill & Big Sean are to me right now), but I knew after listening to some of his stuff on the way to 09 that he was going to be the next big thing. He was everywhere in 09, and had he not F'd it up and went to jail, both those Mario and Mariah Carey songs were what was gonna launch him. I knew any mainstream shot he had was over after he went to jail, got out of jail and dropped "Gucci Time". Thanks Swizz Beatz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom