Thunder/Lightning?

so i was just about to walk out to go grab food but i just saw/heard thunder/lightning....IS it ok if i drive somewhere right now?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

epic_fail.jpg

fail_rain.png

Quoted so you cant edit

Originally Posted by gberdin

so i was just about to walk out to go grab food but i just saw/heard thunder/lightning....IS it ok if i drive somewhere right now?

gberdin wrote:

gberdin wrote:

ha. jerks. i'm goin in.

I didn't meant to offend you, but come on man...what happens during a thunderstorm in rush hour traffic? Does everyone stop, and get under their cars?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

epic_fail.jpg

fail_rain.png

Quoted so you cant edit

gberdin wrote:

gberdin wrote:

Damn son, relax
laugh.gif

ha. jerks. i'm goin in.

I didn't meant to offend you, but come on man...what happens during a thunderstorm in rush hour traffic? Does everyone stop, and get under their cars?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

epic_fail.jpg

fail_rain.png

Quoted so you cant edit

gberdin wrote:

gberdin wrote:

Damn son, relax
laugh.gif

roll.gif

meet thunder - left bicep flex
meet lightning - right bicep flex

*flexes together*

"DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE STORM!!!!"

you all are acting like this guy made some dumb post... but i'ma tell all of you guys.. you're a bunch of idiots that dont know @*$%.. where i live youbetter be afraid of thunderstorms and lightning or you are a damn idiot. maybe he doesnt live in the south, but you dont play thunder and lightning.. so untilyou guys know what it's like you shouldnt even be making fun of him cause you're only making a fool out of yourself with your ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom