Three of the kid's that were involved in Sean Taylor's murder Myspace's - SMH x 10

i dont have a myspace
frown.gif

both those cats are frail and when they go to jail for life they're gonna find out how frail they really are. no respect for those lames and no sympathyfor what they're about to go through

I see nothin wrong with the money background over a million ppl have a similar background and have no money what so ever ballas on a budget
smh.gif

Lil Pakistan
eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
@ PS'in himself in a basement with bricks of that white. Thats posin to the max

smokin.gif

I'm all up for justice and hoping that whoever did this receives that but this is a bit premature. They're being questioned.

How did you get this information in the first place? I thought their identities have not been released to the public.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'm all up for justice and hoping that whoever did this receives that but this is a bit premature. They're being questioned.

How did you get this information in the first place? I thought their identities have not been released to the public.
Nope, they've been arrested and their names are already out in the public. Fall back.

where u been son?..we needa get ont hat halo again sometime..."how bout a tooommy guunnn!"
laugh.gif

^ a while back there was some DMV crew called "money something something hustlers" and they murdered a pizza deliveryman over $14

just saddens me when people do things like this to make a quick buck.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

where u been son?..we needa get ont hat halo again sometime..."how bout a tooommy guunnn!"
laugh.gif

I just got done playing.
laugh.gif

How the hell are you posting?
Banned User
nerd.gif
eek.gif

^^word..idk why joint still says "banned user"....and we needa play this weekened or something..my man distinct101 missed u the most

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Nope, they've been arrested and their names are already out in the public. Fall back.
My bad. Calm down, kid. All of this information just dropped 20 minutes ago.
eyes.gif

I was just asking a question. Instead, you opt to be mature and tell me to "Fall back."
grin.gif

Anyways, I bet these little dudes didn't expect for him to be home. When they saw Sean and knew they couldn't handle him, they panicked and shothim...but didn't shoot to kill which is why whomever aimed for the leg. However...we all see how that turned out.
tired.gif

AM ADDITCED TO MONEY
eyes.gif
sick.gif

how did they log in today if they was in custody? or did they get out on bail?

these is like some lil kids...even though they havent been convicted if it was them smh

probably the wakkest kids i have seen in my life. they look like a bunch of bums. hahah to the kidd wit the coolio haridue

why would you kill somebody and be posted up on myspace.
SMH @ the kids.
it's like basically turning ur self in.

These kids don't know the value in life. If they were involved they should get everything and more than they deserve. If not it is still apparent they needsome kind of change.

damn
smh.gif
peep the 2nd dude on the top 8 of the last myspace posted. he got rip sean taylor as his name and his whole page dedicated to him.

damn man this *%+@ is crazy
smh.gif

hold up. is this girl right here serious???:

Nov 30 2007 5:19 PM

DANG BR0 i CANT BELiEVE i JUST SAW Y0 FACE 0N DA NEWS.. DiS HAS G0T T0 BE DA CREEPEST +%%% EVA.. MAN WAT WAS Y0U THiNKiN..? WELL iMA STiLL RiDE FA YA BR0!
$TeeTee$ MY BR0 STiLL G0iN BL0W..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
is that all she has to say? dumb#%*! ++%*%...

Back
Top Bottom