Thread To Stop Saying Yambs

shmorky~yams-preview-small.gif

But I support this thread.  "yambs" are lame.

It's never been my favorite word and like many things, NTers ran it into the ground and it got old.. but rarely has anyone ever said "Everyone should stop using this word or doing this.." and the majority said "Ok, you're right".

On a related note

kami-zobi.jpg

In Africa, Sesame Street doesn’t shy away from the big issues. The Nigerian adaptation of the show stars Kami, the world’s first HIV-positive Muppet (introduced by South Africa's Takalani Sesame), and Zobi, a fluffy, blue cab driver who educates children about malaria. The production has its lighter side, too. Zobi is also the Nigerian version of Cookie Monster, though he’s more of a Yam Monster. Since not many Nigerian children have access to cookies, the producers decided to give Zobi an insatiable craving for one of the country’s staple foods. He often shouts out, “Me eat yam!”

It's never been my favorite word and like many things, NTers ran it into the ground and it got old.. but rarely has anyone ever said "Everyone should stop using this word or doing this.." and the majority said "Ok, you're right".

On a related note

kami-zobi.jpg
South Africa knows whats up... Yambs being loved and respected worldwide 
pimp.gif

IMO the term "Yambs" is lame, you wont see me use it, but i wouldnt try stopping anyone else from using neither.

Its just another one of those terms that will come and go.....

I really hate when new accounts are made, and said account immediately makes an irrelevant thread.

Back
Top Bottom