THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Bra this should be an easy game but of course this team lets the giants hang around smh. Wont be surprised if we find a way to lose

Chargers are going to run the division if we can't fix ourselves on offense. Some of the plays are just not working. Granted nothing is perfect but sometimes you have to wonder why certain calls are going through and others aren't. They have to be working against unpredictability or just trying **** to see what works.

Derek Carr has regressed so much from last year

While I agree that he has regressed some, this hasn’t been an easy season. He’s been injured twice, the OL isn’t playing as good, the play calling has been terrible at times, and our best receivers don’t show up every game. There’s a lot of things going on, and I was the one that was saying to bench him just as a threat. We ended up winning the last 2 games, so of course that was extreme. BUT, he has made better today, than what I’ve seen most of the season. He did get lucky on two INTs though. Also, Pagano got these boys finally applying pressure on the QB. Mack, Irvin, and Autry doing work.

So then is it revisionist history to say that this team has had trouble finding itself all season? Again the poster who talked about distractions before the season wasn't really all that off his mark. This team is still struggling and looking for consistentcy.

Derek Carr has regressed so much from last year

I don’t really see how.

He had too many awful throws today, played below his level.

But that’s really not representative of his play on aggregate on the season, fully taking into account multiple games recovering from a broken back.

His production is down but in context I don't think individual regression is the right call.

He's getting zero help from skill positions and has one of the worst coaching staffs in the league.

Seen some of the worst play designs in a lifetime of experience at the Coliseum today.

4 WR play calls with zero depth greater than ten yards.

2 route runners, 8 blockers, both WR inside the same hashmark - sack. Eight ******* blocking assignments. Eight.

We call scoring play calls by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom