THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
The Carr throw to the rookie deep was just lmao...I thought he was going to lead him in stride to the end zone there were a couple balls where it's like dude really?!?! Lmao.

Clive Walford is sorely missed he needs more reps man!!!!

northoaklandfc northoaklandfc You may or may not have been logged on during the game but it was hilarious people were wondering what the hell the Raiders were doing on that 4th and 1 call that got blown up. My family was in the room and they were like WTF was that!!! Terrible!

The Carr throw to the rookie deep was just lmao...I thought he was going to lead him in stride to the end zone there were a couple balls where it's like dude really?!?! Lmao.

Clive Walford is sorely missed he needs more reps man!!!!

Eh, he had some drops last season and Cook is a definite improvement. I like Clive though. If only he can block better, he can take Smith’s snaps.

Speaking of Smiths...I’m tired of watching SS play 10 yards back. BUT I think him (and our coaching staff) realize that other teams are gonna target him deep, so they’d rather give up 10 yards than burned for 50.

Sean Smith has actually played okay the last couple of weeks.

The team had plenty of bone headed mistakes that a more capable team would have taken advantage of. If we do that to KC next week, we'll lose be 20.

Sean Smith has actually played okay the last couple of weeks.

The team had plenty of bone headed mistakes that a more capable team would have taken advantage of. If we do that to KC next week, we'll lose be 20.

Not denying that. Just speculating on why he plays off the line so much.

I knew he was gunna be out for a while when they waived Latham to keep Whitney on the roster.

According to who?

According to no one. It's just speculation. Twitter noise. He could be back (as soon as this weekend) against Dallas, against Eagles or he returns end of December going into the post-season with our position in or out of the playoffs against SD. Depends on what he and the coaches want to do. Right now it's speculation.

Do you sit him and let him heal fully and give your depth run or do you play him because season is on the line...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom