THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
IMG_3131.PNG

Interviews like Damon's will make me miss this team when they go to Vegas we wont get that anymore and Kudos to DB for asking the tough questions and calling Jack out.

We just paid this man and he really has no idea what is going on with this team, smh Gruden interested in returning to coaching?

Reggie having a rough off-season paying all these guys to then see immediate regression smh, and as we have all said it was a complete mistake to just ignore the weakest position/unit we have in the draft and FA

Interviews like Damon's will make me miss this team when they go to Vegas we wont get that anymore and Kudos to DB for asking the tough questions and calling Jack out.

We just paid this man and he really has no idea what is going on with this team, smh Gruden interested in returning to coaching?

Reggie having a rough off-season paying all these guys to then see immediate regression smh, and as we have all said it was a complete mistake to just ignore the weakest position/unit we have in the draft and FA

I didn't listen to the show but I seen something on Twitter about Dan Patrick saying he thinks the raiders is the only job Gruden would leave the booth for.

Last edited:
Conley underwent surgery and seems to have went well.

Sean Smith will get the first INT for the Raiders...against Carson Wentz. Why? Because that's the way the world works. LOL

I didn't listen to the show but I seen something on Twitter about Dan Patrick saying he thinks the raiders is the only job Gruden would leave the booth for.

Gruden hasn’t coached in a decade :lol:

Jon Gruden coaching the LV Raiders would be awkward

Gruden hasn’t coached in a decade :lol:

Jon Gruden coaching the LV Raiders would be awkward

figure I would just post what I seen, don't think it's true myself.

kind of hard to hire a coach when you're moving but you don't actually know when you're moving

Who is the delusional person who thinks Latavius has anything to do with The Vikes run?

That defense is the only thing keeping them afloat as the offense skates from one qb to the next each week lets be real

there was a time where we would be popping bottles but man it don't feel like any difference.

it was definitely necessary but we still can't score consistently.

there was a time where we would be popping bottles but man it don't feel like any difference.

it was definitely necessary but we still can't score consistently.

I feel the same. We can't stop nobody from scoring and we can't score.

But I guess we gotta start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom