THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Jack was tight :lol:

this dude really said "depends what category you're looking at" when asked about going from a top 10 offense to 20 something :rofl::rofl:

Full of gems brother. It was great. The "We didn't score enough points" answer threw off Bruce hard too. Incredible Jack.

When JDR sarcastically said "you're doing a hell of a job trying to point fingers on players, coaches and now talkin about vegas and home field advantage". DB said "you're doing a hell of a job playing defense.....and dodging these questions" :lol: :rofl: :wow:

When JDR sarcastically said "you're doing a hell of a job trying to point fingers on players, coaches and now talkin about vegas and home field advantage". DB said "you're doing a hell of a job playing defense.....and dodging these questions" :lol: :rofl: :wow:

CLASSIC. One of the ALL TIME GREAT INTERVIEWS IN BAY AREA HISTORY.

I remember Damon had a weekly show with Trent Baalke a couple years back. Baalke hated DB and it was hella obvious.

Baalke was lucky he was winning at the time, cause Damon would have roasted his *** rough :lol:

Those Damon/Baalke interviews were radio gold.

I heard a little bit in my car earlier. I'll listen to the full thing tonight.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

20171119_cja_ai9_148.jpg

Did anyone watch Seattle run the no huddle? That's exactly what Oakland should be doing...but nooooooo

was that rumour ever confirmed that Downing doesn't want Carr calling audibles?
seems more and more likely to be true with how much he did it last season.

I wasnt trying to say that was the case bc honestly im not sure bc im not on staff or a player. I was just simply sharing an opinion from what ive seen in games. We went from a top 3 oline to middle of the pack lower tier oline in one year. Aside from the drops our backs have had little success running the ball outside of opening day. We beat kc when they are hot then the following week we do nothing to buold off the momentum of that game. Almost like it never happened smh cooper aint been in the slot since. And crab not getting open with back shoulder throws.

Back
Top Bottom