THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best week ever. You guys kill me man. We're family. Not enemies. Let's work together.

Kaykeezay I need some gems from you. Where is TupacJordan?

This is the third time today you've told me how I'm acting with regards to the Raider's performance with an interpretation that really just doesn't make sense given my comments and rhetoric. :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that you're just one of the dumb ones man. You just not very bright.

Have a good week!

“You just not very bright”.

You mean “You’re just not very bright”. I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one?

images

In the wise words of Woody...

“You just not very bright”.

You mean “You’re just not very bright”. I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one?

No. I meant exactly what I typed.

Diction and vernacular are rarely if ever indicative of intelligence.

Cognition and comprehension on the other hand are cornerstones. Evidently you struggle mightily with both.

It's not personal but clearly it is a lack of respect. I'm out though man, be well.

Again, a losing streak is tough on everyone. But we're not out of anything yet. Before we go killing each other let's see how we do against LAC and KC and enter the bye week.

:lol: which one of y'all is Donald Penn??

NorthOakland or whatever his SN is. Dude really got butt hurt by me saying that last season could’ve been a fluke. I didn’t realize dudes from Oakland were that soft. Keeps claiming it’s an unfair assessment given the sample size. Well, my first amendment right states that I have the freedom of speech. Are you one of THOSE dumb ones?

Again, a losing streak is tough on everyone. But we're not out of anything yet. Before we go killing each other let's see how we do against LAC and KC and enter the bye week.

KC was two I had penciled in as a loss before the season, even less confident now.

No. I meant exactly what I typed.

Diction and vernacular are rarely if ever indicative of intelligence.

Cognition and comprehension on the other hand are cornerstones. Evidently you struggle mightily with both.

It's not personal but clearly it is a lack of respect. I'm out though man, be well.

Lmao you’re responses on a sneaker forum are laughable. Stay loose Penn. Don’t let our QB get sacked again, ok?

KC was two I had penciled in as a loss before the season, even less confident now.

Yeah they've hit a gear offensively I don't think anyone in the NFL thought possible. But it's early, we don't know what things will look like a month from now.

NorthOakland or whatever his SN is. Dude really got butt hurt by me saying that last season could’ve been a fluke. I didn’t realize dudes from Oakland were that soft. Keeps claiming it’s an unfair assessment given the sample size. Well, my first amendment right states that I have the freedom of speech. Are you one of THOSE dumb ones?

Multiple lies but you're embarrassed because I attacked your intellect and now you're trying to save face. :lol:

Don't lie though, an idiot can still find solace in high character.

Your revisionist bull **** all day is really how we got started.

Too easy with revisionist glasses. Someone mentioned a distraction before the season started and was spot on. Now everyone is collecting themselves.

TF needs to save face on an internet forum? The level of trolling that you’ve fallen for has made my day. The first person that starts attacking someone’s intelligence on the INTERNET, is the first one to take it personally. I’m having a great time going back and for with you. No need to break out the thesaurus for your next post. I won’t be responding to it anyway. I’ve had my fun. Thanks for the entertainment.

so dude who was calling Penn out was hoping to get punched by Penn so he could cash out, been planning it for weeks apparently.

Back
Top Bottom