THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Amari Cooper declined interviews and everyone except Karl and Bruce had left the locker room pretty fast.

The shin injury could be more serious than we are being led on.

Not true I read Cook answered all the questions he was asked

Cook did answer questions and he answered everything. I watched him on 5th Quarter. He sounded like someone ran over his dog. Carrie interviewed too and answered well on a live stream from 5th Quarter. They interviewed Cowser and he sounded a little more upbeat but also aware of the slump happening. I was quoting perspective from 95.7 and they felt everyone was checking out of the locker room and trying to move on.

Man this week is going in the history books. Just incredible.

Bruce Irvin is telling you something is wrong in the lockeroom

Last edited by a moderator:
4538C7F6-7DC5-4CFA-9E57-E6554115F827.jpeg
Penn said the fan threw a bottle at his car.

Now I feel like everyone should have stepped aside so he could have whooped his ***.

Plot Twist

Bill Musgrave is enjoying the Oakland Raiders dysfunction

I wish you knew what sarcasm is. But now that we’ve lost 3 games, we’re definitely as good as last season, and last season isn’t seeming like more and more of a fluke (sarcasm). We make the playoffs once, and you act like we’ve been doing this for years. Naw bro. I’ve watched our team be trash for years. Make the playoffs 3-4 season consecutively and I’ll stop being pessimistic. It’s not even pessimism really, bc we’re not losing close games per say. We haven’t looked competitive for a full 60 minuets all season. Even the Jets W wasn’t all that dominant if you look at the stats.

This is the third time today you've told me how I'm acting with regards to the Raider's performance with an interpretation that really just doesn't make sense given my comments and rhetoric. :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that you're just one of the dumb ones man. You just not very bright.

Have a good week!

Back
Top Bottom