Thoughts on Wiz Khalifas new Album Cover:::O.N.I.F.C.

He is growing all artist change

He always was a fan of old disco/funk music you can hear him talk about it on interviews

Im glad he not dressing like everybody else wearing big gold chains and givenchy shirts or his old style snapbacks and basketball jerseys :smh:

rappers looking like clones you can tell what inspires him

He looks exactly how he sounds on this track from Kush&OJ

He could have posed naked with a Rainbow afro and matching condom, for all it matters. He's still bombing Amber Rose.

It's not like I'm going to stare at the album cover or anything, but still I think he could have did a better album cover... but it's his career so he should know what's best for him.

This is the same guy that made Prince of the City :lol:

And whoever said NT turned on him because he got popular, NT turned on him because he dropped the weed plate that is Rolling Papers.

honestly, im kinda neutral abou the cover. It isnt the best picture of Wiz, but it definately catches your attention. I guarantee that if you walked into best buy and saw a pic of a guy wearing a cruela deville jacket and skinny striped pants, I bet you would want to take a look and you would realize its Wiz. 

Now comparing his style to his old mixtapes and such, idk if you can make that assumption. I honestly dont think that he has the same style as he used to, but I say this in a good way. I actually think he is going in the right direction with his music and regarding his fashion style, hes doing it because hes always wanted to stand out and be different. People are slowly catching onto it and either way, everyone still loves Wiz for the impact he put on the hip hop world. 

Only thing I can complain about is his live performances. I saw him 2 months ago at Summer Jam in Oakland and I honestly was a bit dissapointed. It wasnt even his fault either. Its his band that performs with him. They mute out the OG beat and remake it with instruments and it sounds a bit tacky.. but other than that, Wiz has always been on of my favs since 07

Last edited:

Seen this and thought it was funny.
cryin

problem is if Kanye made this cover you guys would think it was the dopest cover ever; this thread would be full of

swag!, :smokin :pimp: etc

it's just crazy to see him change over the years. Been watching dude's day todays since season 1 and he changes after each season. Seems like Wiz is just living the life now.. getting turnt, smoking tree, making $$$, and touring everywhere. He's just having fun with life and making sure his team and fam is well supported while not giving a single f#@k about what other's think about him.

it's just crazy to see him change over the years. Been watching dude's day todays since season 1 and he changes after each season. Seems like Wiz is just living the life now.. getting turnt, smoking tree, making $$$, and touring everywhere. He's just having fun with life and making sure his team and fam is well supported while not giving a single f#@k about what other's think about him.
freal. I have stayed true to DayToday Seasons
smokin.gif
... and you are right. He is TRULY living it up

idk what to think, but his mixtapes usually go, this album cover is weak

My thoughts are what Tyler posted on Twitter, lol. It's whatever though, he can do what he wants for his album.

wiz was one of my favorite artists back in the star power, bar days , i try and try to like his new stuff but its garbage , keep gettin let down

problem is if Kanye made this cover you guys would think it was the dopest cover ever

I'm going to throw this out there: the lamest thing Kanye has ever worn doesn't come close to this bootleg Cruella DeVille outfit.

Last edited:
Cover is meh his tweets defending the cover sounded like he was coming out the closet I could careless bout his image tho dude's music has fallen off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom