Thoughts on Wiz Khalifas new Album Cover:::O.N.I.F.C.

and the NT turn on Wiz starts now...
next up J.Cole

that already happened

seems like Jay-Z and Kanye the only ones who have survived the NT curse

9/10 when NT is turning on a artist usually they paper is increasing by the minute

roll.gif

It's great. not that it's creative or just a cool pic but he's doing what he wants personally and not worrying what peeps think. based

As I was scrolling down, I was like, this cover could be decent, I'm kinda feeling the coat.

Those pants, though 
mean.gif

He doing what the **** he wants. So I like it, hope its more like mixtape wiz tho and not rolling papers...

rolling papers was garbooooooo a lot of his new stuff sounds the same but i still like his ideas and what hes doing as far as people just being comfortable being themselves

Last edited:
He doing what the **** he wants. So I like it, hope its more like mixtape wiz tho and not rolling papers...
He's doing what the label wants him to do, you actually think Prince of the city/ Flight School/Burn after rolling Wiz would do this ****? Hell no he wouldn't because this ain't him in the slightest he was never on this ****.

He's doing what the label wants him to do, you actually think Prince of the city/ Flight School/Burn after rolling Wiz would do this ****? Hell no he wouldn't because this ain't him in the slightest he was never on this ****.

Wiz been off that prince of the city/ flight school style and you know that

Lately he has been dressing a lot more like his recent album cover than any of the stuff you mentioned...and I doubt the label is responsible for his beachwear

But this isn't Flight School/Burn After Rolling/Prince of the City Wiz, this is Rolling Papers Wiz. Both are completely different Wizzes.

Well im pretty sure prince of the city wiz and b.a.r. Wiz are two completely wizs because everyone knows the wiz rapping about guns and **** on prince ofthe city is NOT the real wiz at all lol. I do think this what wiz whats because hes been on this hippy and free thinking **** for a long time now, so i dont see whats so far out about his tweets or album cover.

I like it. Not for the clothes but it reminds me of those vintage album covers from artists of the 70's and 80's. People don't keep it simple anymore. They do all this extra ish. Some people don't even put their face on their album.

Wiz been off that prince of the city/ flight school style and you know that
Lately he has been dressing a lot more like his recent album cover than any of the stuff you mentioned...and I doubt the label is responsible for his beachwear

He's a weed rapper hippy **** = weed it's marketable label execs tell him to dress like Jimi Hendrix = profit

As far as beachwear he has to uphold the image the execs want.

But this isn't Flight School/Burn After Rolling/Prince of the City Wiz, this is Rolling Papers Wiz. Both are completely different Wizzes.

True I realized that.

Well im pretty sure prince of the city wiz and b.a.r. Wiz are two completely wizs because everyone knows the wiz rapping about guns and **** on prince of the city is NOT the real wiz at all lol. I do think this what wiz whats because hes been on this hippy and free thinking **** for a long time now, so i dont see whats so far out about his tweets or album cover.

I'm just saying the homie looks uncomfortable like this he doesn't seem like he wants to be dressing like that. I know the differences between his styles on older tracks but it still is a major change from mr. pistolvania to mr. hippy dude it just doesn't seem consistent Wiz always kinda came off like he was forcing himself in his songs and he still does whenever I hear a recent song of his.

Burn After Rolling is the only collection of songs that he made that don't sound forced it sounded like he was in his element and I haven't heard anything like B.A.R. in a minute.

^^ peoples fashion and music change over time, especially after a few M's , prime example Kanye... are you gonna say the label is responsible for kanyes change in dress too?

I like it. Not for the clothes but it reminds me of those vintage album covers from artists of the 70's and 80's. People don't keep it simple anymore. They do all this extra ish. Some people don't even put their face on their album.

Why do people always need to put their face on the album cover?

Looks corny seeing all these rappers posing and trying to look hard on a cover. That's why the WTT/MBDTF covers were dope IMO.

^^ peoples fashion and music change over time, especially after a few M's , prime example Kanye... are you gonna say the label is responsible for kanyes change in dress too?

All that came from him dealing with those fruity fashion dudes brotha and the old Ye is way better than this new Ye that just talks nonsense all the damn time.

Back
Top Bottom