Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

Guess what saggin backwards spells. Bet you guys didn't know that!!!
grin.gif

Slim fit (511, not 514 for all the Levi dudes) slightly sagged to let the birds see the LV Black Damier.
pimp.gif

I'm kidding about them being low enough for people to see my belt.

Slim fit (511, not 514 for all the Levi dudes) slightly sagged to let the birds see the LV Black Damier.
pimp.gif

I'm kidding about them being low enough for people to see my belt.

I guess I sag a lil bit.  But never enough to even see my boxers so maybe its not sagging at all
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I guess I sag a lil bit.  But never enough to even see my boxers so maybe its not sagging at all
laugh.gif
grin.gif

There is s difference between a little sag and these dudes out here with their skinny jeans literally belted around their upper thighs. Look beyond ridiculous but then again Im an old timer

There is s difference between a little sag and these dudes out here with their skinny jeans literally belted around their upper thighs. Look beyond ridiculous but then again Im an old timer

i wear a belt, but sometimes **@! happens where i end up sagging a little and then i'm just like %##+ it and roll with it

i wear a belt, but sometimes **@! happens where i end up sagging a little and then i'm just like %##+ it and roll with it

It's crazy to me that people sag their pants. It's not even comfortable and they cant be doing it for looks. I'll never understand.

It's crazy to me that people sag their pants. It's not even comfortable and they cant be doing it for looks. I'll never understand.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif
So why don't you just wear a belt?
CherryRed wrote:
This right here

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif
So why don't you just wear a belt?
CherryRed wrote:
This right here

What's the point of sagging honestly?
I admit I sagged in jr high. Thank you 90s hip hop.
But now that stuff is
indifferent.gif
to me.

What's the point of sagging honestly?
I admit I sagged in jr high. Thank you 90s hip hop.
But now that stuff is
indifferent.gif
to me.

Back
Top Bottom