Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

seriously though, yall need to stop worrying about the next man

I realized a long time ago that while I might think certain #%@% looks stupid, my opinion doesnt matter. I (you all) need to shut the $@%! up and keep it pushing

seriously though, yall need to stop worrying about the next man

I realized a long time ago that while I might think certain #%@% looks stupid, my opinion doesnt matter. I (you all) need to shut the $@%! up and keep it pushing

it depends on my swaggy that day... I do fullzips, jeans, and rags bout as often as I do suits and ties these days. It's just clothing...

it depends on my swaggy that day... I do fullzips, jeans, and rags bout as often as I do suits and ties these days. It's just clothing...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

94%20Saggin%20Gangsta.jpg

this is me all day on da block slime
...and his flag red.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

...and his flag red.

laugh.gif
o boy...that *@!# wouldnt fly on my blocc.

anyways,

i sag...give a fucc who got what to say about it. i sag my camos, them *$!+%#! be hella short doe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

...and his flag red.

laugh.gif
o boy...that *@!# wouldnt fly on my blocc.

anyways,

i sag...give a fucc who got what to say about it. i sag my camos, them *$!+%#! be hella short doe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I stay sagging 
pimp.gif

I do not wear my jeans to my navel nor do I have my %+% cheeks out, but yes I sag. Although I don't sag as low as I used to still cannot wear my pants around my waist. Op Focus on the females and not the males fool. You Must just walk around looking at %+% and not faces.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I stay sagging 
pimp.gif

I do not wear my jeans to my navel nor do I have my %+% cheeks out, but yes I sag. Although I don't sag as low as I used to still cannot wear my pants around my waist. Op Focus on the females and not the males fool. You Must just walk around looking at %+% and not faces.

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif

An inch or two for comfort,

Way more, Nay. Dudes wanting to get raped out there
30t6p3b.gif

An inch or two for comfort,

Way more, Nay. Dudes wanting to get raped out there
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom