Thoughts on Obama getting assassinated???

So, i hate to even have to bring this up... but, what do yall think the chances are of obama getting assassinated before he makes it through his presidency? ithink its definitely a real possibility...
frown.gif
backwoods, racist"okies" FTL!

Theres a possibility, but Bush made it 8 years, so I dont see Obama getting murked. Some random act of God will cause the attempt to fail.

i hope he will always wear a kevlar, but you know snipers always go for the head shot.

if he dies, there will be blood. chicago, la and ny

I think the chances are very slim, not unless its on some super super strategic type $+!@

i think there will be a lot of attempts, which means there will be a high possibility he's gettin taken out.

It is very unlikely. The Secret Service knows how to protect people much better than you might think.

I don't think He's getting touched, He's not going to be out there vulnerable to an assassin.

Only way He gets touched is if someone drops a bomb from the air.

If he gets touched, Marshall's Law will run rampant.

All hell will break loose.

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

So, i hate to even have to bring this up... but, what do yall think the chances are of obama getting assassinated before he makes it through his presidency? i think its definitely a real possibility...
frown.gif
backwoods, racist "okies" FTL!

definitely should not have brought it up. i suggest that you knock on wood and cross your fingers......now
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

So, i hate to even have to bring this up... but, what do yall think the chances are of obama getting assassinated before he makes it through his presidency? i think its definitely a real possibility...
frown.gif
backwoods, racist "okies" FTL!

definitely should not have brought it up. i suggest that you knock on wood and cross your fingers......now
eyes.gif

Its a sad possibility but there's no need to deny it is a very real possibility. Can't bury our heads in the sand. Anyway, I truly don't thinkthere's a *great* chance. If someone were afraid of a Black man being President, they probably would have sought to put a stop to him by now, consideringhe isn't President yet. I don't know, I just don't see it happening or him inspiring the same type of hatred that would be the requisite of pullingtogether a mass organization of people capable of pulling off such a job. No doubt there is hatred for Obama but not enough from the people and organizationsthat are capable of pulling off something as involved and detailed as a Presidential nominee/Presidential hit job...

...or is there? *Cue Illuminati talk*

Man if Bush didn't get touched I doubt anything will happen...but than again Bush's connections run DEEP. I think if Obama got assassinated all hellwould break loose, there would be staright up chaos. People will turn Obama into some sort of a martyr, or a symbol of sorts for their cause and form severalrebel factions in hopes of overthrowing the government. The government will implement martial law, brutally crush these homegrown "terrorist" andtake away almost all of our civil rights. The U.S will turn into a Totalitarian Police regime, that will go to any length (even bomb major cities) to ensurethat every slave citizen submits to their will

I understand that there could be a chance of that happening, but please the martial law, riot, public uprising, NOOOTTTT. This guy isn't in office yet andyou're acting like he has made an impact. Let's see what he will do in office first before we start comparing him being assassinated like JFK, MLK, orMalcom X. He could get in office and do a total 360 on us
indifferent.gif
. BTW I'm still voting for him
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom