Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I’m in the middle

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Not really. I know plenty of people who need help, and can’t ever find it. No one wants to do concrete work man. Concrete is rough, there is a reason most dudes who do it are insane. It’s a super intense job.
Unless there are stats to support it, I’m just not buying it

I’d love to see one of them “they took errrjerbs” guys face when you tell them they gotta unload a 10 yard truck with a buggy and push it around buck up a hill to do a patio. :rofl:
childhood weekends wheel barreling. Builds nice forearms.
Majority of Americans lazy and point the finger a lot. We overuse the term “opportunity “ and replace it with liability lol

You need stats that support the concept that marginalized people have to work the jobs no one wants?
No. I need more evidence to believe that people don’t want to work hard with decent pay based on one personal example you gave.

Of course immigrants will work any job that’s available. That’s a given. The argument that gets thrown around a lot is that people don’t want to do the same work. I said if the pay is ok, I think people would

Majority of Americans lazy and point the finger a lot. We overuse the term “opportunity “ and replace it with liability lol

i used to jump on the buggy here and there when I drove a mixer just to let them know I wasn’t a weak *** driver. :lol:

that’s fine if you don’t buy it.

come to Minneapolis. I’ll get you a 100k a year job with a great pension and free healthcare. I bet you wouldn’t stay a month.

It’s not a knock on you, people just can’t handle it.
There’s more to things than just money. Most people aren’t gonna leave LA for Minnesota. No offense

The argument that gets thrown around a lot is that people don’t want to do the same work. I said if the pay is ok, I think people would

almost no (NON UNION) manual labor job is worth any money in the world.
IDC. I've worked a few taxing jobs in the past few years for experience and NONE are close to roofing or concrete work thank God. That work takes decades off your life.

No. I need more evidence to believe that people don’t want to work hard with decent pay based on one personal example you gave.

Of course immigrants will work any job that’s available. That’s a given. The argument that gets thrown around a lot is that people don’t want to do the same work. I said if the pay is ok, I think people would

they don’t though, in rural areas where blue collar work isn’t looked down on from the time you are in grade school sure.

in the city the teachers preach get a degree, don't be a construction worker, use your head blah blah blah.

the skilled trades are HURTING for workers, do 5 minutes of research and you will find out for yourself.

srs. pretty sure I agree with you, I just don't grasp it fully. Can you expound on that last sentence.
many managers I work with (both non and for profit biz) are lazy. Out of 4 you’ll have one that works and role models how to produce and improve within company goals. Rest sit back and BS. Unions and other **** protect these individuals from losing their job

many managers I work with (both non and for profit biz) are lazy. Out of 4 you’ll have one that works and role models how to produce and improve within company goals. Rest sit back and BS. Unions and other **** protect these individuals from losing their job

Once you’re a manager you should have to hand over your union card IMO.

they don’t though, in rural areas where blue collar work isn’t looked down on from the time you are in grade school sure.

in the city the teachers preach get a degree, don't be a construction worker, use your head blah blah blah.

the skilled trades are HURTING for workers, do 5 minutes of research and you will find out for yourself.
I am skilled labor and don't have it that rough.
My heart goes out to anyone doing work that takes a toll on your body, especially nowadays.
No one appreciates it. It's not popular. Your schedule can kill your social life. You're in pain and tired hours after work. I probably don't even know the half.

I am skilled labor and don't have it that rough.
My heart goes out to anyone doing work that takes a toll on your body, especially nowadays.
No one appreciates it. It's not popular. Your schedule can kill your social life. You're in pain and tired hours after work. I probably don't even know the half.

I am too but I couldn’t do concrete. No way, I run heavy equipment and drive trucks for a paving company In the summer and run a skid steer in the winter doing snow removal.

both jobs are hiring. :lol:

speaking horrible schedules, I started at 2pm yesterday and got off at noon today and am gonna go back at 4 am. :lol:

idgaf, I can take off any time I need and make bread.

I did some back breaking high paying $$$$ 1099 work with a bunch of "Illegal's" this past winter that only lasted 2 weeks.... which was enough LOL

did they tell you it was 1099 or say it was cash and hit you with a 1099 at the end? :lol:

I’m pro union, I am in a union but having a union manager defeats the point of a union. :lol:
Yeah I support unions and my mom works a government job so I'm for it too, but every now and then she tells me about workers that hang around the parking lot trolling because they got "let go" of their position yet not completely fired. ****, I might have a government position in the near future. I love my job now, but I can't ignore that pension and +15% overnight hours pay. :lol:

did they tell you it was 1099 or say it was cash and hit you with a 1099 at the end? :lol:

They told us... but I don't think everyone understood lol ....

I legit never worked that hard in my life... and I was using a respirator...

The paint they were using would harden into a Foamlike substance... if that stuff got into your lungs.... OMG!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom