Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I’m in the middle

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
They just built a 4 level six figure condo couple blocks from my pad. Every AM I drop my kids and watched Central American/Mexican built it from the ground up.

Saying **** immigration is similar to saying **** capitalism.
Playing the "woke" game.
Are you making the assumption that they're illegal as the title states?

I DON'T GIVE A **** HOW THEY COME. I got homies who came here "illegally" and are wonderful people. I also know clowns who came here "legally".

yep.

they're like drug dealers, they're good in da hood...just don't get caught.

It’s not similar at all. My reasonings behind saying f immigration would be totally different for saying f capitalism
Follow the money. Immigration got nothing to do with people.
Only a few save up and go back to Mexico/Central America. Know a mexican homie that saved 8 yrs of pay and now ballin in Acapulco with a pizza spot. The others stay here and get so manipulated with capitalism that they vote AGAINST immigration lol

I have no problems with families making their way over to better their life and personal safety. It's just unfortunate that traffickers, gangs, and cartels take advantage of this. I don't have a definitive answer to solve this issue, but I believe drug rehabilitation centers should be readily avalaible to everyone who needs it, it should be advertised in all forms of media so people can be well-informed, and there should be ALOT more community outreach/job placement facilities in drug-ridden neighborhoods. Drugs, poverty, and violence are the main reasons people are illegally immigrating here, so why not tackle two of the issues to prevent more violence and poverty on this side of the border.

Doesn’t bother me.

IMO we should give everyone citizenship if you can get a job or got family here.

I have no problems with families making their way over to better their life and personal safety. It's just unfortunate that traffickers, gangs, and cartels take advantage of this. I don't have a definitive answer to solve this issue, but I believe drug rehabilitation centers should be readily avalaible to everyone who needs it, it should be advertised in all forms of media so people can be well-informed, and there should be ALOT more community outreach/job placement facilities in drug-ridden neighborhoods. Drugs, poverty, and violence are the main reasons people are illegally immigrating here, so why not tackle two of the issues to prevent more violence and poverty on this side of the border.
Not to say that I have the answers either but I don’t think more rehab centers will solve the problems of less drugs. People are just naturally curious and drugs will forever be apart of society

I want to know how many people that support illegal immigration own property. How many would invite strangers into their homes to get "back on their feet".

I know I'm supposed to "fall in line", but I'd rather leave it up to others raising children to decide if they want illegal neighbors.

Edit: not worried about jobs and most talking points. If you worried about losing unskilled labor jobs you got bigger issues, lol.

Why are you assuming that just because someone is illegal that they're going to be hurting anybody?

Why are you assuming that just because someone is illegal that they're going to be hurting anybody?
no... but you wouldn't know

I stated I don't care, but that would concern me if I was a father.

edit: My ex is illegal, I actually offered to help her with that.
I don't mind illegals, its just the term means NO LAWS, aka anyone can come. You wouldn't want that for your home, but you have no problem voting for it when it doesn't affect you?

Doesn’t bother me.

IMO we should give everyone citizenship if you can get a job or got family here.
You think we possess the amount of resources to do such a thing? We can hardly support the population we have

I want to know how many people that support illegal immigration own property. How many would invite strangers into their homes to get "back on their feet".

I know I'm supposed to "fall in line", but I'd rather leave it up to others raising children to decide if they want illegal neighbors.

Edit: not worried about jobs and most talking points. If you worried about losing unskilled labor jobs you got bigger issues, lol.
We invited many to sleep in our garage but only for the purpose of WORK. They even accepted our non American language/food/culture as well. You wouldn’t understand cause cats like you have no CULTURE

Doesn’t bother me.

That's how I feel. If you're here already, just run a background check and if they're clean or have minor offenses, give it to them. If it's inconclusive, send them in a holding area to and contact the country of origin to provide a more extensive record. Of course this will take alot of resources and cooperation between the countries involved, but we gotta deal with this whether we agree with it or not, so we might as well do handle things in an organized manner.

Hell yeah most illegal. I used to pick em up daily when my pops used to run his own concrete biz. Every Friday/payday they hit up western union though to send funds back. That’s love

I’d love to see one of them “they took errrjerbs” guys face when you tell them they gotta unload a 10 yard truck with a buggy and push it around buck up a hill to do a patio. :rofl:

We invited many to sleep in our garage but only for the purpose of WORK. They even accepted our non American language/food/culture as well. You wouldn’t understand cause cats like you have no CULTURE
lmaooo, What's my no culture background?
my illegal ex slept over last night, I slept over her place the weekend before.
I'm not even against illegals per se, I'm against what the term "illegal" implies, that it could be anybody under any circumstances. The good with the bad.

Edit: I forget the term she uses rather than saying "undocumented"

You think we possess the amount of resources to do such a thing? We can hardly support the population we have

we got the resources. Certain people just wanna spend it on other things like helicopters and drones to murder the world.

besides more people working is more tax money.

I’d love to see one of them “they took errrjerbs” guys face when you tell them they gotta unload a 10 yard truck with a buggy and push it around buck up a hill to do a patio. :rofl:
I don’t get this line of thinking. People will do tough work as long as the pay is ok.

we got the resources. Certain people just wanna spend it on other things like helicopters and drones to murder the world.

besides more people working is more tax money.
yessir, more social security.
I even know naturalized citizens that let illegals use their SS # to work and reap the benefits when they retire.

Not to say that I have the answers either but I don’t think more rehab centers will solve the problems of less drugs. People are just naturally curious and drugs will forever be apart of society
I believe it will. I agree that people will always do it for fun, no matter what. But personally dealing with situations like this, addicts usually have moments of clarity or rock-bottom scenarios where they may feel like they need help and treatment centers would potentially prevent them from getting deeper in that lifestyle. It's a reactionary measure, which is the best we can do since we don't have the means to take out the cartels and other drug organizations. Essentially, it can get downridden individuals to "bounce back" and can turn them into a positive contributer to society as oppose to wasting away in the streets.

i think the vast majority of people who are for harsh penalties for illegal immigrants don’t know how difficult and expensive it is to become a citizen.
People who’s want harsh penalties don’t care how difficult it is or isn’t so yeah you’re right

lmaooo, What's my no culture background?
my illegal ex slept over last night, I slept over her place the weekend before.
I'm not even against illegals per se, I'm against what the term "illegal" implies, that it could be anybody under any circumstances. The good with the bad.

Edit: I forget the term she uses rather than saying "undocumented"
Lol.. my bad., misread.

I don’t get this line of thinking. People will do tough work as long as the pay is ok.

Not really. I know plenty of people who need help, and can’t ever find it. No one wants to do concrete work man. Concrete is rough, there is a reason most dudes who do it are insane. It’s a super intense job.

Back
Top Bottom