This youtube video is guaranteed to make you *facepalm.. ignorance at its finest

I kind of had a feeling it would be fake but got me shaking my head 45seconds into the video. What it does bring forth though is the very real existence ofreligiously clouded sect of people so hardcore in their believes they refuse to open their mind to logic. No discussion based on religion will ever end well.The bottom line is, every religion has had/still has its flaws so most arguments turn into "your religion isn't any better than mine because _______". Awhile ago I read a book, although fictional, first half was about the extreme effect of religion on society. The kind that had you shaking your headon the already well known negative influences of religion on people and their actions. The latter half of the book transitions into why religion is a necessityfor some people without which they wouldn't have a purpose or mental backbone. It was an interesting read, im gonna try and find it in my basement to postthe name of it.

There's no way that's real.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

I kind of had a feeling it would be fake but got me shaking my head 45seconds into the video. What it does bring forth though is the very real existence of religiously clouded sect of people so hardcore in their believes they refuse to open their mind to logic. No discussion based on religion will ever end well. The bottom line is, every religion has had/still has its flaws so most arguments turn into "your religion isn't any better than mine because _______ ". Awhile ago I read a book, although fictional, first half was about the extreme effect of religion on society. The kind that had you shaking your head on the already well known negative influences of religion on people and their actions. The latter half of the book transitions into why religion is a necessity for some people without which they wouldn't have a purpose or mental backbone. It was an interesting read, im gonna try and find it in my basement to post the name of it.
Please post the title if you have it.

Back
Top Bottom